How should I fix this or how would you?

My lovers dog went missing yesterday night and he texted me saying he was on the prowl for her. At my lunch break I asked him hows the search for his dog? He texts and says ,"have to cancel today. sorry" I respond not knowing why or what was going on " I figure that would happen. I understand about the whole Pepper thing. all I ask is for you not to lead me on in a sugar baby way. ok?". three hours past and he announces that his dog was hit and killed by a car. What would you do in this situation? I already apologized profusely... im like crying because I love that dog as well

Most Helpful Guy

• You apologized, you didn't know, he knows this, that's all you need to do. You're just feeling badly about it that's all. Just give it time and him time for him to grieve and the feelings for both of you to pass.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you did anything wrong? And I don't think there's anything you can do to fix it? Just give him a little time and space to grieve. Just let him know that too. It'll all work out I'm sure. And I'm sorry about the dog :(

What Guys Said 2

• Wow ! starryeyedkitten, this is tough. I believe you did the right thing.

• IS recreational weed legal in your state?

What Girls Said 0