Should I ask him out?

Give me your ways of asking a person out?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• how a girl should ask a guy out is say hi first and have a nice sweet attitude and look into his eyes in a loving way, then tell him you think he's attractive, then ask if he has a girlfriend, if no, then ask if he thinks your pretty, if yes, then ask if he would like to go out with you, if yes, then talk to get to know him, and never hold back anything you want to say to him, and never end it there, and dont forget to exchange contact numbers etc too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you ask him out, you need to be sure that you want to be with him or else the relationship will not work out. If you know him a lot and your friends, try flirting with him and being more happy and giggly. That way, he'll catch that you like him, and it will be him that will ask you out. NEVER ASK A GUY OUT IF YOU'RE NOT SURE YOU LIKE HIM WHETHER YOU ARE HIS FRIEND OR NOT. Chances are he might not you back. If you guys don't know each other, try doing some chit chat to be his friend, and progressively flirt more and more through the days to see if he likes you or not. The key is if he likes you, he will be the one to ask you out, not you. Hope my advice helps.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, ask him out.

"Let's go get pizza I know a really awesome place you have to try it! It's so good!"

• Sure give it a go. Ask him hey you want to hangout sat. Bring your wallet though since you asked

• Yes. Here's how you should do it.
    1. Walk up to him
    2. Say "Hey you wanna go out and ____ sometime?"
    3. ?
    4. WIN!
    If that's you in your profile pic, it's nearly impossible to be turned down unless you do something REALLY weird.

• you, me, picknick in the park this saturday? yes, ok thats settled then.

• "Hey, I think you're handsome, and I want to go on a date with you."

What Girls Said 1

• Say 'hey im shizzypoops, what's your name?' Then ask him if he wants to go see a movie with you or shit like that.