Whenever we speak, my boyfriend asks for my nudes. Does he truly love me or is it just lust?

Okay.. So I've been in a relationship with this person for almost a year now. The only way we communicate is via text. We've never met or spoken over the phone. He promises to have a future with me, but still doesn't want any of his friends to know about us. He doesn't want me to text him first. But whenever he texts me, he always wants nudes. If at all I refuse, he pleads and then won't speak to me. If at all I ask for his nudes, he never refuses. Also, he keeps taking break from the relationship.. So, is it right the way our relationship is going? I truly love him a lot but I don't know whether he truly loves me or is it just lust. Kindly help me. I'm totally confused.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• We've never met or spoken over the phone.
    doesn't want any of his friends to know about us.
    He doesn't want me to text him first.
    he always wants nudes.
    I refuse
    he pleads and then won't speak to me

Sounds like you're being used 100% for nudes. To be fair I wouldn't tell anyone I was dating someone far away if I've never met them but this seems pretty open and shut.

Most Helpful Girl

• This dude sounds like A) a "catfish' or B) a sexual predator-pervert. You need to run, and run fast from this. This is not a real relationship. A real relationship is seeing each other IN PERSON and talking directly on the phone, skyping, etc. This is NOT love, this is just fantasy. It is not a relationship. I think speaking to him is dangerous, for all you know he could be a sexual molestor. yikes.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, I don't think you should invest yourself in him. You've never met and you only communicate through text. That makes it easier for someone to manipulate and lie to you. He could be married for all you know or a catfish. Trust me girl I'm speaking from experience.

• Sounds like he just wants nudes since your basically his secret