Why isn't he texting back?

We were planning on hanging out that night I ended up getting a really bad migraine and texted for a raincheck.. He never texted me back.. I did text about a half hour or 45 minutes before we were supposed to hang out, but I can't control when I get a migraine. Is this something to worry about? I did ask if we could do it another time. Am I overthinking this? Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely a short notice and fishy excuse, he probably though you were bsing. Was ready to go and got super offended.

Most Helpful Girl

• He thought it was an excuse and you changed your mind. Especially so close to the time of the date when you canceled.

It's just one of those unfortunate situations that happens.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, he probably felt ditched. He is probably not texting you back because he feels like you ditched out on him and made up the fact your head hurts when in reality, it did.

The best advise is to leave it alone, no matter how hard it is or how much you wanna explain it, just don't text him, let him throw a little fit by not texting you back within a few days or maybe even hours he will hit you back up and at that moment explain it a little more to him maybe?

What Girls Said 1

• it's water under the bridge things happen and if he can understand that then oh well there's nothing you can do he already made up his mind so move on