Why do people think hot/beautiful girls only like RICH GUYS?

why? where did this come from

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know why but yes there are a lot of hot / beautiful stupid girls that fall for handsome guys with a good persona, traits, nature, voice, language, mannerisms, body etc who look on the VERY rich side (and don't lie to the girls about their financial status either) but are broke too like me ha ha ha (not kidding here). We know there are stupid girls - I'd really like them not falling for me - not practical :)

• Thank you GAG for the MHO <3 :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've wondered this dozens of times. I'm a down to earth kind of girl and don't really think about my looks that much, but I've been called stunning several times so I guess you could say I'm somewhat pretty. I've had many guys telling me either that I would never be interested in them because they're not rich enough OR trying to woo me with lines like "I make good money", "my job pays well" etc. etc. Those guys have given me the impression that one could actually buy himself a woman to love them. And honestly WTF! Do women really go for that and that's why they try it or is this some kind of stupid myth? I couldn't care less about their pay check as long as they are able to take care of themselves at least somehow, so why would I want a guy just 'cause he is rich? Not much of a relationship..

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe something like this: "I don't have a job. I don't get beautiful girls. Oh look, there's a rich guy with a beautiful girl. Conclusion: all beautiful girls are gold-diggers."

• It kind of seems that way when you have seen it over and over again. In addition, I have seen a lot of guys that I would consider an asshole that ended up with quite an attractive women and from that I conclude that some women will actually put up with a guy that belittles and treats them second rate just because he has money.

• Observation

• No one thinks that. Gold diggers only 'like' rich guys. Some people think hot girls only like attractive guys/guys with money. Attractive part is mostly true, so is the money for gold diggers.

• Why do people think fat chicks are cute

Why do people here thimk virgins and small boobs are hot

U fuking nerds baha Dont think for sec y'all can't get wedgied behind keyboard little people lmao

• Some men (especially on the internet) feel like women only want the tall, rich, sixpacked, handsome as fuck men.

• Think of it this way! How many hot/beautiful girls would turn down a marriage proposal from a genuine multi-billionaire? Dee the problem?

• > where did this come from
    Reality.

• Because most women are materialistic and get wet by a lot of money

• No idea, movies probably.

• This shouldn't even be a question. We know that money is powa. It can buy u anythang in the world. Remember... every P€$$¥ has a price 😋😋😉

• Well when you're a hot beautiful girl you obviously have a lot of options so why not just go for some rich guy

What Girls Said 10