How do guys feel about tall girls?

Dating wise... would you date a girl taller than you?

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yea tall chicks are hot lol and taller than me? Im 6'3 but like I won't think once before boning maria sharapowa in stilettos lol u can be 7ft and id still look like Godzilla dude cos I look like freaking hulk but yea tall chicks are hot ha easier to 69 and stuff

4|0
    0|0
    • Thats nice lmfao that just made my night 😂

• Yea my big jacked athletic Greek godly chisseled bod have made many nights, nomsayin. baha but yea Taller chicks are hotter and actually ones who pull heels better

Most Helpful Girl

• There's guys who love it and guys who'll reject you for it. The art is to find the ones that don't, I guess. :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I always wanted to date a very tall girl when I was young and single but that was the one time I was a bit too afraid to seriously ask. The thought of looking up at a girl looming over me while asking her out on a date seemed a bit intimidating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Difficult to say. I'm really tall. I saw in my life only a handful of woman who were taller than me. I think it wouldn't be a deal breaker, but never really were in that position with a woman near or over 2 meter.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but being 6'5 that hasn't been an issue for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to date a girl taller than me. I find tall girls extremely attractive :)
    But normally girls don't want to date a shorter guy...

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I don't think I'll be attracted to girls that are over 5'11.
    I'm 6ft, so I prefer girls shorter than me, like around 5'6.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like you it doesn't matter. Same with breast size etc (anything else physical). Yes most guys have preferences but if we like you, it generally doesn't matter to most guys (some exceptions yes). Now, I'm 5'6" so if you were like 7' tall, we might look a little funny together to some lol, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. May be a bit awkward since taller girls usually like taller smopposed to shorter guys. I'd say us shorter guys shouldn't be complaining

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a 5'10 girl once complaining to me about benig too tall. I asked her: "Does it matter when you are on your back?"

Moral of the story - no, it doesn't matter to most guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely. It wouldn't even cross my mind not to for such a ridiculous reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont want a relationship like this but it s love, if l love enough l can date.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel more normal when I stand next to them because I'm 6'9"

No I wouldn't date a woman taller than me but that barely exists so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive (my ideal would just be the same height), but I'm 1m87 (slightly over 6'1") so you don't exactly come across that a lot.
    I would date someone taller than I am, I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date with tall girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Love a tall girl big long legs even more fun to play with before opening then up :) xx

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck no! its bad when you walk she is like a gigant and when it comes to sex , doggy is off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They love me. <3

;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont date with shorter guys... so i guess men should do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i'm not a guy. But i'm a lesbian and tall girls are really beautiful and short girls are too. Each have their appeal.

1|0
    0|0