Contact him or give him some space?

My ex wants me back but he has a girlfriend. He said he needs some time to figure out what he wants and how to break up with his girlfriend. Do I need to keep distance so he can think about this or keep contacting him?

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you want? do you want him back? and why? why did you break up in the first place? and hwo?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're being the "other girl" in a relationship.. don't contact him at all until things are over between him and his girlfriend if you have any morals...

What Guys Said 2

• Location eave him alone until after you know for certain that he's broken up with her. Otherwise you're just putting him in a position where he becomes a cheater.

• Oh God...

What Girls Said 2

• keep distance, obviously.

to see if he really means what he says.

If he wants you so much, he will break up with her, even if u are distancing yourself.

It's the right thing to do, either way

• I would give him some space that way he can decide what he wants that way he doesn't feel pressured to make a decision immediately.