My friends boyfriend is having a party sat and the guy I used to "date" will be there?

My friend is dating a guy who has a house with a guy I used to Casually date. We already had a drunken hook up this summer after hanging out because of my friend and her boyfriend. I haven't talked to him since, but I also think he got back with his ex girl as well.

Now, this weekend there's a party at the house and he will be there & I feel so weird going because I don't want to be around him anymore because my feelings are still intact. & I have a feeling his girlfriend will be there as well.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either try to ignore him and think about anything else but him. Just have fun and talk to new people and stuff.

Or just don't go if you don't think it will turn out good especially not if you can't deal with seeing his girlfriend.

All up to you and whether you are capable or not of controlling yourself there. (Maybe this will make you a stronger person in the end and will lose your crush on him after seeing him again dating some other girl and not you)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go. When I was younger I would go because I would want to see him no matter what and dress up and look really good and hope his new girlfriend wasn't there. But then she would be and I would spend the whole night focused on him and be jealous and upset the whole time. If you still have feelings but you want to get over him not seeing him is the smart thing to do. At this point I would not put myself in a situation that I know no good would come out of it and it would cause me any sort of emotional distress. Is that REALLY going to be a good time? No. So just don't do it. I now avoid those situations and am so much happier, it feels good to make a decision based on your happiness and what is best.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say go, sit on those feelings, and have a great time. Why let a previous love interest ruin a good chance to have fun and be social?

• just act like an adult? shit happens move on and dont get all weird about it unless you have creepy stalker fetish for him.

What Girls Said 2

• You can either sit home and be a Party pooper, @Loveme122, no offense, or Just go to the Party and Mix and Mingle as though Nothing happened. With everyone Painting the Town Red all night, all would probably be eventually Forgotten anyways.
    I can Totally understand how you Might feel, and to Get started, just Stay clear, dear, of him and then Let the Rest of the Night just Blast off.
    Good luck. xx

• Enjoy the party and don't let it ruin your fun. Life doesn't stop for anyone.