Would YOU date someone that has slept with LOTS of people and had sex. (Dirty history)?

• Yeah!! Not disgusting to me at all 😛
  • NO! I like people that are more clean 😁
  • Ummm, I only date virgins so no 😇
Not like crazy dirty or anything to the extreme with diseases and 💩. Just someone that has been with lots of people in bed and stuff (physical). Like my friends at the age of 17 had already slept with like 10 girls-way too much!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I don't believe in judging people based on their pasts, but I do believe in finding someone who has morals and outlooks that are similar to mine. Personally, I am very cautious about who I have sex with- I only have sex within committed monogamous relationships and I get to know someone well before I take that step with them. As a result, I've had only a couple of partners. For me, the important thing is not the number of partners that a person has had in itself, but the way they treat sex, which can affect the number of partners they have had. I don't want to be with someone who has a high number due to casual, indiscriminate sexual interactions, because that means they don't treat sex the same way that I do.

• I totally agree. I'm not against sex but I'm not just going to do it with anyone. If I find someone i really like and she is a good partner then if it goes to that one day I wouldn't push away from it if I felt it was right.

What Girls Said 10

• I would LOVE to tell you that a person's past is their past and that I don't judge. But I judge. And I judge hard. And with a finality.

• Yeah I honestly would too. Judging people based off of their past is ok as long as you don't go too far but it's not wrong or disrespectful. You are trying to find the right person and would like to know about things they have done before.

• I don't care what their past is.

So long as I'm their only partner while we're together and that they're disease-free.

• Wouldn't it bother you that many other people mouths and genitalia has been where you are at one given point?

• True. I just start cringing thinking that, that activity isn't too uncommon for them and you have to try and stand out from others in performance

• @Austin_With_Numberz - I don't compare my partner to anyone from my past, they shouldn't either.

If they want something a certain way, they should be open enough to tell me.

Now, if they mention some from their past about how they did something sexually, that would make me cringe.

- The past should stay in the past.

• No, I wouldn't date someone like that.

• Ew look at the creepers in the last option.

• I think that's a little too extreme too but some people feel that way. I'm in the middle-not dirty people but they don't have to be virgins either

• I mean yeah if he's faithful towards me and wants to get over his past.

• Nope

• Nopeeeeee.

• NO! I like people that are more clean I don't date people who fucked hundred girls / boys

• I prefer my penis clean

• How much is a lot? I mean are we talking 5 or 10 or 100 or what?

• 10+ But the age also matters. Ultimately, the person either dates normally or is more physical and just constantly goes from one person to another

• Well, I've been with only 2 people, including my current boyfriend. I think someone with 10+ partners that is around my age (late 20 to early 30's) isn't unreasonable. But for someone to have been with that many people makes me think that our life styles and personalities wouldn't really match up. I don't know if that made any sense?

• Yeah it did. if they are older sure they will have dated more people but slept with-less and had sex with-should be even less. Or the person dated dozens and swung from one person to another. Ultimately, I just want someone that truly takes dating seriously and not as some game or what ever. (Virgin preferred as I am one myself and will remain one unless I find someone I really like but she doesn't have to be one just at least more clean and caring of what she does with her body and other people)

What Guys Said 12

• I don't care if they're not virgins, but I wouldn't date a girl that has been passed around the block.

• Yeah that's how I feel, no need to go to the other extreme and make them have to be virgins, I just knew some people actually feel like that so I made it an option

• Question : How the hell you would know about that person how many partners already had?
    How many partners are "a lot"?
    I have had approx 40 girls. Is it a lot or no?
    And one more thing : if someone wants to judge me because of my past, don't bother with me and STFU. 😛

• U wouldn't but u can probably have a good guess based off of the persons characteristics and behavior.

40 is a lot too me personally but to you maybe it's not

Nothing personal to you man-just personal preference/opinion 🐸 everyone has the right to their own opinion

• I know. But she was super hot. Short, long blonde hair, big breasts, and pretty and cute face. I just couldn't resist.

• No I get it. But there are lots of hot/beautiful girls out there that are clean or even virgins who I would be very attracted to.

• No because I'm clean and I want a clean person

• Depends on how many is a lot and is there any baggage or other issues that relates to such a past.

• No nothing else other than just being a physical person that has slept with lots. Personally I find it very unattractive and disgusting at some point

• Would I know who she has slept with? I mean if she had slept with some of my friends then I wouldn't date her probably, but if they were complete strangers then I don't think it would be a problem.

• Yeah probably just other people in the past

• Oh shit waddup!
    Anyways hell yeah. Love promiscuous women

• 🐸🐸🐸🐸 oh shit!!! ("The words OF wisdom"😉)

• if they can remain faithful to me, why not?

• I don't know, personal preference honestly. I just find it disgusting and kinda wrong to have slept and had sex with dozens of people. Not the way I look at dating/love/marriage

• i dont see a problem with it.

• If I knew they had, than absolutely not.

• I have dated such a girl and I haven't had a better sex since her.

• Ok but you know that dozens of other dicks have been in her too right. I just find that disgusting personally-she ain't gotta be a Virgin but I want her to be clean and more serious about dating

• The past can tell you were the future leads.

• Yes to a certain point. That shouldn't be the only way that you view someone but it's definitely a big thing to consider

• . Yeah i know. But it depends on the circumstances as well

• Yup definitely

• Only virgins allowed

• Yeah understandable. I'm the same kinda I don't just get physical for fun i have to truly like the person

• I don't think I would care too much. Not sure, actually.

• So, women like second hand things mostly)))))