Didn't like him as much on the second date?

I went on a date with a guy and I absolutely LOVED him. I'd never liked someone so much just from one date before. I thought he was cute, sweet, interesting. Then, on the second date suddenly when I was looking at him I didn't feel that attracted to him, and generally felt kind of annoyed by his personality. Has anyone else had this happen to you? I don't understand how I can get a different vibe when he looked/acted generally the same? Should I just continue to date him and see how it goes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... meet a girl talk and they seem amazing then the next time i was secretly wishing they would choke to death on ice..

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah this has happened to me. Sometimes you need that second date to know if you are really interested. The first and second dates you are still figuring out if you really like this person.

SO yeah your feeling that way bc you are not that into him like you thought u were. Being around him again is when u realized the way he is is not your cup of tea after all.

If you feel up need to see him one more time just to be sure, go ahead but if you really not feeling it, forcing it is not gonna work. Youd be wasting your time bc there is nothing there. No spark, no chemistry. Thats what dating is about to see who is right for you and it took date 2 to feel that way. why? its just y'all dont have that spark altho you did like him at first. not strong enough..

What Guys Said 1

• You should give it another date or two. It seems these days people give up way too easily. And this is the point of dating, to get to really know who the other person is and whether or not you like them. Don't feel bad if things don't work out though. It's normal to date a person briefly and decide you don't like them. At first they make a great impression, but a couple dates later, maybe even months or years later, you find out you don't like who they really are. Nothing wrong with that. It'd be better to at least try and know for sure than to break things off so soon. If this next date is as unpleasant as the last one, then I would let him know you're not interested.

What Girls Said 2

• It's happened to me too, it's alright to feel that way. You were just getting to know him. I don't think you should continue seeing him though, seems like you're pretty sure you're not into him. If you were unsure I'd say you should go out with him one more time, but in this case I think you should just tell him the truth and not lead him on :) Better sooner than later.

• No, if you have already grown tired of him by the second date, it will not get any better. In fact, it will probably get worse. Save yourself the trouble and bad dates now and break things off.