Please help? I am 24 and have no ''real life'' experience?

I am 24 and i am scared to death, i NEED to move out asap to experience the world. When i am at home i feel like doing nothing. I live with a depressed mother who taught me since young that everything is bad and you shouldn't trust anyone, just go to school work and come home and thats that. I feel like a robot machine, i feel like i have no friends, no life, no experiences. I never had a boyfriend at 24, only made out with 3 guys, never had sex... wtf is going to happen to me when im out in the real world? i feel repressed and like a ticking time bomb... a repressed person... i mean... i am so not socially skilled its just at 23 i found out how to make friends and that didn't even work cause i have nothing to relate too and my family Always made me feel guilty.

What Guys Said 2

• One step at a time. Move out, get an apartment, make more friends, start going out, start living life!!!

• how much $ do u have saved

What Girls Said 1

• Don't feel bad... I didn't even kiss a guy until I was 29. And I've gradually learned to make friends over the last several years. 24 is still very young. You have plenty of time to gain life experience. One of the best ways to do it is to take the plunge. If you want to move out, just do it. It may be scary, but you'll be ok. When I was 24, I moved to a foreign country. It was difficult, but I was ok. If you have opposition from your parents, it's ok to go against them; you're a grown woman.