Is he jealous? And if he is then why doesn't he date me?

i had a fuck buddy for about a month or two months and when I told him that I started dating someone else. He didn't say anything and he told me that he was happy for me and that we weren't dating so why not. Then when I become official with this guy, I told my fuck buddy that I can't hook up with him anymore. He got really jealous. He told me that he was developing feelings for me and wanted me. We agreed that we would date and I would leave my boyfriend. The next day, I texted my fuck buddy and he didn't answer the whole day. I was asking him if I should dump my boyfriend or not , he didn't answer for two days. Then I told him that I decided to stay with my boyfriend and I called his phone then he started replying to my texts and said that he didn't know what to say. We eventually agreed to stay friends. Today I was texting my fuck buddy (as a friend) and he was getting upset and said stop texting me, you have the other guy now.. I don't get my fuck buddy's problem. Like when I was single, he made promises to take me out but he never would. Now I'm with someone else and he is angry about it. What does he want from me? I'm with my boyfriend because he treats me better and I told my fuck buddy that but I don't know he is still getting jealous

Also I asked him if I should dump my boyfriend and stay with him and he said that I should date my boyfriend and I said why? And he was like because I don't love you and the other probably does and I said but you said you were falling for me and he said I thought I was but I'm not sure anymore

I just blocked his number and deleted him from my contacts to prevent myself from talking to him again

What Guys Said 1

• This isn't rocket science. He's pissed because you won't fuck him anymore. It isn't about feelings or anything else. It's only because he gets cut off

• But isn't that being selfish? Like you can't date a girl but you want her to stick around forever? Isn't that an asshole move? Also I asked him if I should dump my boyfriend and stay with him and he said that I should date my boyfriend and I said why? And he was like because I don't love you and the other probably does and I said but you said you were falling for me and he said I thought I was but I'm not sure anymore

• You're not going to be friends and I know your current boyfriend will be very pissed if you tried being friends with an ex fuck buddy. But if you think you can be friends have fun with that

• Well I blocked his number cause I don't want my fuck buddy to encourage me to cheat and I realized that my boyfriend is a nice guy so I decided to stick with him

What Girls Said 2

• Well, in a way, he's right, you shouldn't texting you former fuck buddy with a boyfriend.

But it doesn't take a monkey to see what's wrong. He has no feelings for you, just your vagina. He's mad he's not getting sex anymore.

And, by the way, I saw you reply to @reptocarl comment. No, he's not being selfish. You're actually being the selfish one here. You have a boyfriend that you were willing to dump for your fuck buddy who clearly has no feelings for you and you want to see if he's jealous and wants you. You obviously don't feel too strongly about the boyfriend you have now or else this wouldn't be an issue. You're just keeping your current SO around because the other guy won't come around, which isn't fair. You're pretty disrespectful.

• I knew my fuck buddy before my boyfriend came along, me and boyfriend have only dated for a couple of weeks. He didn't actually become official until a couple days ago when he told me I'm his girlfriend. I have been talking to my fuck buddy for two months. I did block and delete my fuck buddy's number cause I don't want him ruining my relationship with my boyfriend. It's easy for you to judge but wait until your in a similar situation. I have actually liked my fuck buddy longer than my boyfriend that's what caused the confusion. I wanted to know if my fuck buddy is willing to commit to me before things get more serious with my boyfriend. I'm just looking at which guy is better for me and now I know that's my boyfriend. I'm not the only one who has been in a situation like this. There will always be that tempting person lying around who will try to ruin your relationship. Some people decide to give in and cheat. Others decide to not talk 2 dat person. M deciding not 2 talk 2 him

• Whatever I'm done talking to you, bye.

• Lol, so butthurt...

• He's annoyed over the fact that you won't have sex with him anymore. That doesn't mean he likes you.

• Yeah but what confuses me is that he said that he was getting jealous when I mentioned the other guy. Is he just saying he is getting jealous to hide the fact that he is actually mad he won't get sex anymore? And he would say things like I'm the best girl he has ever met and stuff