Guys, Would you date a women who is insecure about her body?

Like say she lost a lot of weight and her stomach has stretch marks and loose skin.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not sure if I ever met a woman who wasent insecure about her body. Like every girl I met usally have a long list of issues they have about their own body, while in my eyes its nothing wrong with it for example. Some are more comfy than others at least, some can at least accept others positive view off their body, but others are too self destructive they will never see anything else but their own negative image, in either case. If guys were to date someone who wasent, im not sure if hardly any guy would ever date at all.

As for stretch mark and loose skin, psshh. nobody is perfect.

What Guys Said 25

• Nope. How secure and comfortable a woman is with her body has a very strong impact on how comfortable she is in engaging (and initiating) sexual activity.

Wouldn't want to get into a long-term situation where I'm either completely saying goodbye to my sex life, or signing up for a lifetime sentence of a shitty sex life.

• It depends how much. If she's a little insecure then it's ok I would try to reasure her and compliment her. But if I feel like no matter what I do or say she just wants to hate and pity herself then I'd leave. If it's only about her insecurities all the time then it takes over everything and you can never really enjoy your time because she's always beeing a downer and hating on herself etc. Especially when she just doesn't believe anything you say to her, then it's just like wtf am I even doing here all you care about is your insecurities. I haven't actually dated a girl like that but I know they do exist and if I met one I would be out of there asap.

• Everyone is insecure one way or another, as am I. It would by hypocritical to not date her, unless she goes way over the top with her insecurities.

• Yes I would

• Every girl is insecure about some part of her body I think.

• There is no such thing as a woman who is secure with her body. Learn to like it or drop out of the game.

• We all have some things we are insecure about. The key is to not let that get in the way of our happiness. Nobody is flawless. We also can't let that insecurity poison our relationship because that can happen with jealousy.

• If guys were to exclude every woman who is insecure about her body there wouldn't be very many women left for them to date.

• If she lost that weight then that's admirable itself. Fixing loose skin is such an easy surgery to get done.

• She cares more about that kind of stuff than I do that is for sure

• Yeah most likely. Pretty hard to commit to loosing a lot of weight. Give her props for that

• Yes.
    I'll spend the rest of my life loving it.

• A woman who's insecure about her body? Waatttt?

• Yeah.

• yeah I would date 'you'

• I'd tell her she looked better fat.

• Yes, I'd try my best to show her that she's beautiful no matter how many stretch marks she has.

• What woman isn't insecure about body?

Even models are insecure

• Don't know about loose skin, but

• stretch marks are okay. My ex had a hot body and some stretch marks. Didn't bother me one bit.

*sorry for the cut-off answer, lol.

• I like battle scars.

• You r fine, dont worry about it. Its your personality that matters

• It depends. If I like her generally why not?

• I don't mind. Would you date a guy who was hella insecure about his body?

• It's annoying when they feel that way since they tend to hide their body even during sex when I'm very visual looking and focus on the nice areas of her body

• Everyone has their insecurities but what annoys me is if she doesn't believe me when I tell her she's perfect and beautiful to me, eventually it starts to add a certain level of negativity to the relationship.

So, I prefer to date girls who are confident in themselves.