I keep hearing that guys prefer white girls over latinas, why is that?

What makes white girls better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol it's too hard to explain

But yes i like white girls

What Guys Said 15

• This is pure BS.

I'm a white guy, and I am attracted to just about every racial or ethnic group.

Oriental (I ordered photos of YaYa Han in 3 of her costumes and bikini).
    White
    Latiina
    Bright-skinned African Americans
    Native Americans

If I hadn't been severely repressed and following a false religion for the first 3/4 of my life, I might have had a lot more fun in my late teens and early adulthood.

Anyway, attraction is attraction.

I don't know exactly how to explain it, but there can be two women side-by-side with no significant difference in appearance, and a guy can be very attracted to one of them and not much attracted to the other. It works that way sometimes, and other times a guy has a, "damn, I like everyone in the room, what the hell is wrong with me," type of problem.

This is me 12 years ago, names not used for protection:
    The brunette at church is attractive and my friend, but she loves another guy, who is also my friend..
    Gosh her 2 years younger sister is gorgeous... but not legal...
    My Goodness her 10 years older half-sister is even hotter, but already married..
    Mother is still hot too.
    Okay there's a 24 years old red head with green eyes, just like my first crush, but she likes that other guy,, who is also my friend, even though she is my friend too. She's a real social type and loves to entertain and invite 10 or 20 people to her house every Sunday. I stood in their wedding is how close I was to them both.

Good recipe for disaster. I did the safe thing and left. I had other reasons for leaving too, but the situation had become quite confusing and hurtful by the time they were married.

Girl 1 is a close friend, but doesnt' like me that way.
    Girl 2 is a close friend, but doesn't like me that way.

Unfortunately I have a hideous crush on both of them for about 2 years.

I admit I message more white women, but that is probably confirmation bias simply because there are more white women in my area than latinas or oriental women.

There are some latinas or oriental women whom I find adorable, and wouldn't mind one bit a relationship with them.

It's not always "10's" that I'm attracted to either. Sometimes I just find an ordinary woman stunning

I think I've seen somewhere a study which linked genetic testing to who you were attracted to. Your brain sub-consciously knows whether the other persons genes are different enough, but compatible to your own. This is a natural mechanism which prevents too much in-breeding in mate selection.

• It's kind of ignorant to call somebody elses faith a "false religion" dude

• I am a Caucasian and I date primarily within my race, but I have seen some Latin women who are drop dead gorgeous, like Penelope Cruz. I date primarily within my race because i have more cultural overlap with someone who grew up as a Caucasian in a Western culture, and that means I have more in common with that person and probably feel more comfortable with them.

• Not true its just that for a lot of people it can be intimidating to not know the other halfs language secondary/primairy language. And Spanish is one of the most confusing and easily intimidating languages to hear. As its one of the only languages that can go 2-3 different tonage and may mean one thing or the other.

The other thing that could be the issue is all the streo types.

• Which planet did you get that from? Latinas are Definitely preferred.

• If you live in a predominantly white society, it's normal to hear that, cause most people stick to their race, to what's familiar.
    That's why.

• I'm talking about GAG. Guys on GAG (all over the world) prefer whites

• This is also the Internet though so

• he's right. Gag is still predominantly white

• I'm white. I prefer white women. I don't find the overwhelming vast majority of black or Indian women attractive. Asians seem to be either a 4 or below or a 8 or above. It's like there's no middle ground with them. And after one of the two Hispanic girls I was with in my teens, it was 20 years before I'd give another one a chance. And she's only 1/4 Mexican, with a Mexican last name.

I just find white women the most attractive.

• Latinas are extroverted and outgoing, stereo-typically. It's more about partying and dancing for them, I guess. Again, stereo-typically, but I didn't see many Latinas at my Uni. And even those I did see there still seemed to be the extroverted type. You know, talking loud, being the center of attention.

I highly prefer White girls, especially blonde girls, probably since I am blonde myself. All of my ex's were blonde; I generally connect with them best. I don't discriminate against other White girls, though.

• We can't help what we're naturally attracted to dude.

• I hope you aren't making assumptions based off of this site. It depends on the guy but for me Latinas turn my head more on average.

• Their pale skin and attitude

• Nah I prefer women I think are awesome. Skin color doesn't determine awesomeness.

• I would have to see pictures, but where I live there are Lots of Lovely Lil' Latin Ladies...

• Latinas are my faves seriously! yes im a white dude

• Latinas seem dirty

• 0|0

What Girls Said 8

• At Yai Yai. So many Latina Q's this week. If you're talking bout GAG guys.. Then you might as well take it through one ear and out the other. People on here tend to have high standards for what they like in the opposite sex. And plus GAG doesn't represent all of the world. God forbid it did.. I mean can u imagine that. Bahhaha that would be terrible!

People like Latinas, they also like blacks, and Browns, yellows and hell even oranges and blues. It's just preference and you can't give someone hell for their preference mah dear. That's just life and how the shit works.

• If that's the case then I must actually be 100% Hispanic. Lol I just think everyone has their own preference and just this site is just a slim view of it

• Literally nothing.

• For the love of God.

Can we stop with the racism and who loves what race. How about who pays to get around.
    *slams face into anything solid.^

• No whole type of girl is better than the other, its just that cultures around the world gawk at white people. Diverse beauty is only started to be appreciated. Latinas are very very beautiful.

• It all depends on the person

• They're racist.

• Its just what they prefer.