Depressed and need relationship help, Please?

Since I can remember I've been dealing with depression and I'm managing to get through life but I've been in this relationship for almost a year now with someone who has anxiety and is, in my best word high maintenance. Now I'm working full time and going to school full time. Now we keep arguing over the stupidest things and our sex life has pretty much stopped, which is manly my fault since I'm tired all the time. I feel like I do everything I cook and clean and all she will do is laundry and sometimes clean the bathroom and not only that she also only works part time and has no intention of school or trying to get a better job, there is just no motivation there. Don't get me wrong I love her to death but I've tried to motivate her and get her to help but she just shuts down. I just not happy in this but we live together and she has no where to go if i decide i want to break it off. I can't do that to a person, its not me. I feel like I'm trapped. Oh and here's the kicker, My one and only person that I call a friend is now in the Naval Academy, which I'm so happy for him since thats his dream, but he was the only person I could talk to and that helped me. I'm not sure what I'm asking, I guess I just want to her something from someone that might help guide me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to put yourself first. She will be fine on her own. She will find a place to live and she will find another boufriend. Don't put her needs before yours. It's not helping anything. Being miserable and together is worse then being happy and single. If you're not happy in this relationship then you're just wasting her time and your time. Basically you're staying for the wrong reasons

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Go to couple therapy
    2. Tell her point blank, your concerns and if she plans to change them.
    3. Break up and give her a few months to figure out where to move

• There is no guide for it. I knew what you feel. AcceptAccept your faith find another things to be happy. Women are like complicated games. Just don't play them.