Would you consider it as offensve if I ask a girl on a dating app to proof to me that she is real?

She wrote to me first. She told me she is from Russia. And without me asking for it she started sending me pictures and a video of her. One of her picture I found later on the internet. Then she started telling me how poor her life is and that she is a dentist and only makes $240 a month.

I asked her to Skype with me multiple times. She would eventually say she doesn't like my persistence and feels offended. Am I irrational here?

• Yes. You are paranoid
  • No. Totally reasonable
  • other [please elaborate]
  • I don't know
  • I just want to see the results
  • It's a me. Your Russian girl! Why you so rude? You talking about me on the interwebs? Why? I will tell all my brothers!

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a me! ur russian girl!

lol ya u have a good reason to b paranoid. tell her to prove it.

What Girls Said 2

• I heard for men it's hard to find a "real" girl. I think she's a scammer.

• Unfortunately online dating is wrought with scammers and they have not shame. I've learned to spot them a mile away, I can pick them out just by their profiles. Tell her goodbye and find someone who is not just looking for money from you.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol she wants you're money

• hahah... exactly what I thought! I told her I'm not rich. But she still continues talking to me. XD

• t's a me. Your Russian girl! Why you so rude? You talking about me on the interwebs? Why? I will tell all my brothers!