What are the things that make you glad to be alive on an everyday basis?

because I just feel like I'm existing. More so because I have to. I'm not depressed or anything. But there's nothing really that excites on an everyday basis. So im curious to know what excites you? Is it a great relationship? Or career? Or achieving a fitness goal? Maybe your responses will help me get some enthusiasm for life! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm grateful for everyday I inch closer to Aug 22nd, the first day of school. December 2017 I graduate and I CAN'T WAIT!! And then there are other things like the fact football will be coming back soon and so each day passing me less time I have to wait for that. Something small that others may not include is sleep. While school is out I've been working a lot and so each day I'm able to come home and sleep for at least 7 or 8 hours in my comfy bed is truly a grateful and exciting feeling to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• Gratitude.
    Be grateful for what you have instead of looking at what you DONT have.

Many times we focus on what we want, what we dont have and we forget of what we already have. If you dont appreciate what you have, you won't be happy when you get what you want.

• Beef jerky.

• I didn't know you needed to be excited on a daily basis.

• sex and boobs

What Girls Said 0