Guy advice please ASAP?

I am a 20 year old virgin and me and this guy have been talking for a couple months. I've never been in a super serious relationship because I am in college. He is 24 and it just worries me because he isn't a virgin and has had sex with two other girlfriends prior to me. He knows that I am a virgin and is very understanding and patient about it. He is sweet and funny and has never asked me about sex or anything. I just worry that he is going to compare me to other girls because he is more experienced than me and told me he has never had sex with a virgin before. Is he going to be disappointed if I am not good the first time?

were not just hanging out, I'm the only person he is seeing and he's the only guy I am seeing. we already had that conversation. we have been dating for like 5ish months and he hasn't brought it up. he genuinely seems like he cares about me.

Most Helpful Guy

• No need to be insecure, if he already knows that you are a virgin then he really should already have realistic expectations about it and he really should know what to expect, no one can be perfect their very first time because of anxiety and insecurities, etc. Just don't think about it at all and relax. If he gets disappointed then he is not being realistic about what he expects from you.

And that is if you absolutely decide to give away your virginity and be with him for your very first time. It's entirely on you to decide.

• I hope you had clearly made up your mind on this one as no one else can do that for you.

Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwe I hope things go well.
    I don't think he'd be disappointed the first time. You can always get better ya know ;)

If it were me I'd be weary that he knows like what if he's just pretending... I'd say 6-9 months is when you really know the guy cares and how long he's been knowing you're a virgin... caz for me I don't tell guys upfront since some get interested for the wrong reason like I'm some conquest

What Guys Said 12

• No don't worry about that. Personally I would find it really special if I meet a girl my age that is a virgin. And if I were in his shoes, I would be patient and understanding and I would teach you things instead of comparing knowing that you don't have much experience. Just make sure you lose your virginity to the right guy, not just some guy that will use your and fake you. Most people get really attached to their first sex partner

• You have only been talking to him? Why not start a serious relationship, get to know him better and see if he is truly someone you would want?
    I can't speak for him, however if he cares about you then you won't disappoint him sexually. Instead he will take his time and just focus on enjoying the moment instead of seeing how good you are.

• we are basically dating. he's super sweet and sarcastic so we get along great haha. i just get worried cuz he is older and has been with other girls. he never asks about sex, he good with that.

• We have already had that conversation. He told me he doesn't care about it and he is only gonna do something if i want him to and he was very understanding about it. He told me that he would never try something if i was uncomfortable with it. he said that isn't that important to him and he can wait. i told him that i want to have sex when it means more than sex and he understood and agreed. he liked it. do you think he sounds genuine? we have been talking for 5 months and he hasn't tried anything yet so he has been good so far lol

• The way you have described it, sounds great.
      However any guy could say this and it really takes getting to know someone to see their intentions. From now on, its up to you.

• No, what fucktard would be mean to a virgin about sex. Id say screw him and let's me and you date😏
    But seriously now, he would have to be a jerk to complain about you and your inexperience. Don't worry about it and if you still are then maybe reconsider who you are dating because it's really not a big deal. (Personally I value Virgins a lot more than anyone else as I am one myself and would only have sex with someone I really liked)

• No don't feel insecure and don't compare yourself to other girls. That is the best way to get depressed and your just making yourself feel awful. If he is being understanding that go with that take as much time as you need to either get emotionally ready for sex or to wait until your married for it.

• How could he be disappointed since he knows you are a virgin? There is no way I could be disappointed. I mean, I would expect you not to be knowledgeable. Which is ok. How can you be disappointed then?

• Just be open minded and willing to try things.

• You're overthinking it. He knows it will be your first time, I don't think he will compare.

• Whats your question? This seems like an insecurity about your virginity. he's been with you for 5 months. Obviously he likes you for you.

• He's going to have to be patient and gentle with you especially if you haven't fingered yourself or used toys in your vagina before. I dated a virgin and it took a few times to get it all the way in he, like just the tip to half way then to fully inside of her. Use lube and or get him to go down on you, the chick I was seeing was hairy and refused to trim I thought it was nasty and I couldn't breathe when I went down on her so id use some lube or spit instead

• Dont put to much pressure on it! Just do what comes naturally! The best advice I could give is be open and honest!

• If he really likes you he will want to pleasure you. Most guys are naturally dominant in bed. Just relax and let him do his thing. He obviously thinks you are hot otherwise he wouldn't be open to the idea of sex.
    Just relax, lots of touching, kissing and closeness. Dont think about what he thinks of you. If he wasn't into you he wouldn't be trying to hit that.
    Once you relax into the moment instincts and arousal will take hold and you will do great.

• no he won't be

What Girls Said 4

• meh Virginity don't mean shit in my book! So what? Like really. Who the fuck cares? In fact if he doesn't want you than fuck him. Go fuck a girl than. Or thats what I would do.

• He Seems mature enough to understand that you're probably not going to rock his world the first time, tbh you'll probably just want it over and done with so you can move on to the exciting things. Just when you get past the first time don't be afraid to try new things. Ask him what he likes, and try it, tell him to do things to you that he thinks you will like, so you can figure out what you do like and and what you don't.

• Hold on to that virginity. You will regret it if you give it up, I promise you will.

Do. Not. Do. It.

• Please do not lose your virginity, it will be the biggest regret of your life, he's using you. Please listen to me, save it