Guys who would you rather date a Feminist or a regular girl?

Feel free to give reasons why. I personally would only date women who don't identify as feminist because they are much more chill and fun to be around.

• feminist
  • Normal girl

Most Helpful Girl

• feminism is supposed to be normal. if you're not a feminist you're just sexist if I'm being honest. they believe in equality for both sexes. now radical feminists on the other hand... that's something different.

this is radical, I wouldn't even be friends with this girl, let alone date her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jWP8uFLMGk

• "If you're not a feminist you're sexist"... do you know the majority of countries in the world don't have a feminist movement, so are those billions of people sexist and not 'normal' If feminism is so amazing why only like 20% of Americans identify as one... Just asking!!

• But they don't really stand for anything because the radicals have taken over. The only thing I've learned from feminist in the last year or two was mansplaining, manspreading and air conditioning in offices are sexist.

• radical feminists are out of order, disgusting and frankly sexist in favor of women. that's not why the feminist movement was started initially. watch the video... I think you'll find it funny. fast forward to minute 6 or 7 to skip the intro.

Most Helpful Guy

• A feminist? Hell no!
    We would be the embodiment of what each other loathed.
    I am reminded of a survey that asked whether people would rather their child was a feminist, or had cancer. Cancer received more votes.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend prefers normal

• I take it you're normal?

• Yes, actually traditional lol

• The best type of girls. From my experience, "traditional" girls are more independent for some reason.

• Tbh, I have dated both.

What Guys Said 16

• A normal girl.

Now don't get me wrong. I would only date someone that is egalitarian. That believes in actual equality.

I certainly wouldn't bother with someone that belongs to such a misguided movement. A bunch of liars that play the victim. A group that in no way cares about any issues men have. A movement that willingly accepts man haters and feminazis into their accepting arms. Beyond all that, it just seems like it would be a huge hassle. I'd rather be with someone that can get over things and just try to enjoy life.

• Definitely normal girl. Wouldn't date a self described feminist if you held a gun to my head.

I am very much a "traditional" man, I like men and women to have separate, equally tall pedestals close enough to hold hands. As weird as it sounds, I don't even want to date a girl who shares my love of comic books and model soldiers and mecha, or my love of Westerns and old pulp heroes. I want a compliment who's distinct from me, if I were gonna date myself I could just take the xbox controller and a stack of Green Lantern tpbs and head down to the basement. If I want to play Warhammer, I've got gaming buddies. Maybe a feminist would share some of my more "PC" interests, yeah, but like I said, don't necessarily want that, and feminists tend not to be feminine.

Also, my mom was a teacher, but once she had kids she started to stay at home. Having a parent around the house was a really positive part of my childhood, and I want that for my children. It seems a feminist would feel too compelled to cling to her job at all costs.

I also feel like feminists as a group don't really respect men, or faith, or men of faith. That's not gonna work out so well.

• Depends on the type of feminist. For example, Christina Sommers-type feminism is awesome, all about gender equality and dispelling all these myths from extremists. The ones who walk around with hairy armpits and period blood all over their underwear while shouting about the patriarchy -- probably not.

• I wouldn't date someone who 'identifies' as a feminist. If she has feminist views, she'd better keep them to herself and not act upon them. Now if she were to claim to be an egalitarian, I would feel privileged to be able to date her!

• I would say a traditional feminist. I know that sounds like an oxymoron but hear me out. What I want is a woman that knows her worth and doesn't expect me to treat her like a princess.
    Too often I meet these "normal" girls and they're looking for a traditional guy to take care of them. I don't want that. I want an equal partner.

• I hear you.

• Yes. You sound like a real man that wants a woman that knows what she wants 'n' cantake care of herself. And isn't childish. And I am that same way. I also want an equal partner.

• @dwright9224 It's a shame there aren't many women like you

• Feminists are despicable.

• A normal female.
    Women deserve all their rights, however feminists today are too radical and bring too much negativity to society.

• Its lkke dating a headache.

• feminists are too fanatic.

• The normal girl...

• Normal girl because 1) they are usually prettier while feminists are ugly and butch, and 2) because they adhere to traditional values which I likewise adhere to. There is really no benefit toward being with a feminist whatsoever. Marrying one is even worse. In her eyes you are not entitled to anything whatsoever.

• Why are they always angry tho?

• I like normal women, but most women aren't normal these days. They're so fucking bitchy and I hate it.

• If you date a feminist there is a high chance she will accuse you of rape.

• Yeah. If you actually did rape her.

• @dwright9224 Feminists don't even know the meaning of the word. The amount of court cases regarding false rape accusations has gone through the roof since third wave feminism started according to statistics... it was high to start with when feminism began in first place lol An besides feminists are unattractive by default and most men i know stay away from feminists when it comes to relationships or even sexual encounters, no man I know trust a feminist. To me feminists are like Muslims... the're obessesd, demented and barking mad.

• @dwright9224 Feminists also call Pick Up Artists rapists lol

• Regular, obviously.
    Would you date a girl that hates you? I won't xD

• I'm pretty sure you would know what the guys would say. Lmao

• I would look at a feminist , little long date it.

• Well feminism is supposed to just be about equal rights, which I agree with, but most people do. Someone who actually calls themself a feminist will probably care way too much about that stuff and not be as chill, so I'd rather someone who doesn't identify herself as a feminist