Girls, what are your thoughts on dating a short guy? Would you date a guy who is the same height or at least an inch shorter than you?

• Yes
    53% (54)
  • No
    47% (47)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

38

Most Helpful Girl

• I did twice... and it wasn't my favorite but I didn't hate it either. I prefer taller guys because I'm pretty insecure about being too tall as it is, and taller guys help mask that and allow me to wear heels without looking like a lumbering giant. Also the last short guy I dated was a jerk, so that kinda ruined it for me. The first one was the most amazing sweetheart ever but he had to move for work.

• How tall are you?

• Not really that tall, 5'9". But still taller than the majority of people and it's a bit awkward for me.

What Girls Said 37

• Of course I would. I am 5'7" and have liked guys my height and one that was about an inch shorter. At most it might make me feel a little insecure about my height (which I've always been to some extent), but your height wouldn't bother me. Now, if a guy was like six inches to a foot shorter than me, that might be a little awkward. Other than that, height isn't that big of a deal to me.

• I'm generally attracted to guys who are a few inches shorter than me, so yes. I'm around 5'9".

• I'd date a guy who's shorter than me if I fell in love with the person he is

• My boyfriend is at least an inch or two shorter than me so I guess I'm okay with it.

• As long as your good to me and treat me right I don't care if your a turtle or a mouse.

• Sorry but no.

• 1 inch less or the same height is the shortest I'd go, any more and I would have to weigh in on other factors to consider him.

• Yes, but then again I'm also super tall, lol. Most men are my height or close to it.

• Yes, :) of course, my current boyfriend isn't that much taller than me, and it's no issue at all.

• I'm pretty short I guess (5'5) so a few I Che's shorter I honestly don't care about. Height isn't a deal breaker for me.

• No.. there is a guy I work with. He acts like he is interested in me. I am 5ft 2 He is barely 5 feet. I would not feel comfortable going out with him. But I have a boyfriend so I dont have to tell him anything.

• I'm 5'11 my ex was 5'6.
    It was only awkward in photos.
    Only issue is short man syndrome

• Same height yes, and shorter, you'll have to blow me away. I like to wear wedges, and it's probably gonna be a bit awkward...
    Luckily for me though, I'm only 5"4, so chances are they're taller than me. So far, I've tended to be attracted only really to people around the same height or taller.

• I hate myself for it, but I will only date a guy who's taller than me. But maybe I'm just saying that because I'm young. As I mature, height will probably become less important to me.

• Normally, I prefer taller guys, but my boyfriend is about the same height at me, (5'9''), if not a couple inches taller.

• If he is gorgeous i can do same height... maybe! I was super into this guy who was 3 inches taller shorter than me. I just couldnt do it. Like we has a connection but there was no sexual appeal at all.

• Sure, why not.

• Yeah, sure. I don't see why not.

• I'd agree :) why not
    love is love , if i love him then why not

• I prefer taller guys.

• I prefer tall men. They're just so much more of a turn on for me.

• I would, because tall guys aren't actually that attractive to me.

• Yeah can't say i really care honestly

• I prefer him to be taller than me. 5'5 or below would be really short for a guy anyway..

• I'm 5'10 and I had a massive crush on a guy who was as tall as me, we just clicked, height was never an issue. :)

• depends on the guy. his height alone wouldn't make me date him or not.

• Being 5'2, probably not. On the bright side I doubt there are many guys my he sight or shorter

• I'm already 4'9

• The guy I like is the same height as me.

• Nooooooo never ewww

• More from Girls
    7