How to tell if a girl likes you?

There is this girl in one of my classes, that i have a crush on and like quite a bit, but I am not sure if she actually likes me back. She smiles when we talk, and she is quite friendly. She even hugged me once, when she saw me. She always is very kind to me, and she always go an extra mile to help others, and has helped me several times in school work. When I asked her if she needed help in another subject she struggled with ( I also wanted to spend time with her), she said no thank you, I will figure it out by myself. I am not sure if she likes me, or she is being friendly.. I also invited her to eat lunch with me, and she agreed to it. I am confused is she just friendly or being nice? or does shee like me?

What Girls Said 1

• I think she is just being friendly towards you.

What Guys Said 2

• Go on a date with her somewhere private, flirt with her, tell her she's pretty, and go for the kiss. Then you'll find out

• Just ask her out. If she says no you can still be friends with her but chances are she likes you.