What is your ideal female body?

I know everyone has different opinions, but personally: skinny? curvy? how curvy and where? height? skin color? hair color? anything else? it's up to you

0|0
10|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing specific.
    On average whole body should be attractive. Even if a girl doesn't possess anything that I prefer she can be very attractive. I don't really have a type in my mind; I just look at whole body and elegance ;)

Small/big boobs/ass, tall/short (unless she's very short), normal/fit/chubby (except fat and skinny), skin colour, hair colour doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• No secret who i consider a 10
    pp.vk.me/c621922/v621922414/1bb06/dfaLhX9Hwgs.jpg
    😍😍😍

1|2
    0|0
  • 1|2
    0|0
    • she's got like a six pack...

• Show All
    • @Walrus_au lol. Good story!

• @Melcart23 I liked it, it's served me well for a long time now.

• Jessica Alba

2|0
    0|0
  • Call me old school, but Jamie Lee Curtis had the greatest body of all time.

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...orsj1h1s2el64o1_500.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • my ideal date is more about what is going on between the ears than below them.

3|0
    0|0
  • Slender with musculature. Small breasted, tight asses, narrow waisted. Beautiful but in a less obvious more subtle way. Intelligent, imaginative. Not afraid about her opinions going against the group. Willing to try different things; in and out of bed.

Willing to walk on wild side with semi-public, risky sex. Stop and drop on a dime. I'm giving u much more than u asked. You wanted to know just about body.

Able to wear a camisole w/ small but firm breasts, tomboyish body and mind set.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heart shaped face, smaller nose, lips just slightly narrower than average. Blonde hair to about the bottom of the shoulder blades. Big eyes, either blue or brown. Broad hips, to the point of being more pear shaped than hourglass. Physically maintained, but not really toned. 5' 8", slightly longer legs than torso. White, with a very pale complexion. Small, delicate hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who ever I fall in love with is the perfect body type for me

2|0
    0|0
  • Shorter than 5'5, tan skin, C cup boobs, round booty, straight or wavy long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • One that is wrapped around me ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9sh

Big boobs

Skinny/fit

Above avg ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall, dark, fit girls. Like 6'2- 6'3 with long, dark, straight hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to overweight girls except that I'm fine with mostly every type of body :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2 curvy Latin brown black hair nice butt

1|0
    0|0
  • see my profile picture and you will get to know

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe something like this. Do not really know if this is the best photo to show you what I like though but I love women with an ass that is bigger than the rest of her body. This woman in the photo is pretty nice.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4350a2d317.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10