Girls, Letting Your Girlfriend TAke Nude Pictures?

I have been with my girlfriend for several months and like her.

she wants to take nude pictures of me. I think I am okay doing it, just don't know if she may go crazy if we breakup in the future.

have you taken pics of your boyfriend naked? Should I have reservations about letting her take naked pictures of me or am I just being lame?

Hey y'all what do you think?
Hey y'all any more thoughts?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah you're not being lame; it's an ordinary thing to be worried about. I always want to take naked pictures of my girlfriends (for when they're not there!) but none of them have ever been up for it. It's not a big deal...

That being said, I've never heard of anyone actually misusing someone's pictures like that after a breakup. If they're the sort of person who would do that - a complete monster - you would have already seen the red flags.

• That's a good point. I have never heard her bash her ex's as well. I guess I should man up and let her take the pics?

• nice! Sounds like fun.

• Yeah, we went out to a really secluded beach this morning. She took pictures of me for about a half hour or maybe 45 minutes

What Girls Said 6

• Do not do it. You never know what a person will do when they get mad... I know a guy who did that, and his ex got mad and put his pics on a gay site... then someone else put a screenshot of the ad on FB... luckily he kept the messages and was able to prove that he sent them to her...

• Don't do it. Blackmail is a horrible thing.

• Have you ever known anyone blackmailed?

• What sort of stories have you heard?

• I've done Internet safety seminars in the past and this is always a big part of my presentation. Just use your head and think.

• never ever do that... it doesn't have to be just her go crazy. remember what happened with celebrity cloud pics. jeniffer and so on.
    so dont.

• I'm not famous so the cloud thing does not really scare me too much

• Ah, thats horrible, I'm sorry. I don't know if you're done it or not already but google and yahoo will de-list it on your search engines if you ask them. See: https://support [ . ] google. com [ ] /websearch/answer/6302812? hl=en

(remove [ ]s, I'm not the xper level needed to post links yet -.-)

• @Laura_Marx i have done every possble thing.
      but then again once it is online, it is impossible to remove it for good

• I wouldn't do it! That's just risky. I don't care who the person is, I'd never do it

• Why's that?

• Because there's a chance it can get out and you'll have no control over it. And once it's on the Internet, there's no going back.

• Just don't have your face in it then

• I am pretty sure she's going to want my face in the pics. She wants to take full bodied nude pics

• Let her take the pictures but don't show your face neither anything that can let people know that it's you. Close up shots

• I think I kinda have to show my face if I let her take the pics. I mean wouldn't they not be nearly as personal without a face?

• It was, and if you're nervous about what to do tell her to join you one the picture. Take a shower, playing in bed, play with each other have fun!

• Yeah, I am hoping she'll want to take pics together as well