How long do guys usually need to be able to date again after a break up?

My crush just got dumped by his girlfriend of 3,5 years and seems quite heartbroken. I don't know him that long, but he seems like a sweet guy.

How long do you think I should wait to not look like a vulture lol?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex took him a month after me to go behind my very good friend that I trusted with me telling her that I gave him my virginity and that I was even pregnant.
    True guys take months. But immature assholes take weeks..

What Guys Said 3

• 3 years is pretty safe, but some heartbreaks haunt you for the rest of your life. Such men may be OK to date or marry, but part of him is forever gone. You will never be "the one who got away", but you can try and be better in which case he will have found inner peace because he needed to go through that suffering to be rewarded with you.

• I misread... You are the rebound relationship. Do not expect it to last.

That said, I am my wife's rebound relationship and we are married 15 years.

• Depends on the guy, and depends on how strong the feelings for his girlfriend (no ex) were.
    I personally have needed less than 2 weeks in all of my 5-6 breakups. But I'm someone that can move on pretty fast, not everyone is like that.

• For me 3 years

What Girls Said 0