Being single is starting to bother me?

Hey what's up, alright let me get to the point.

The last 3 years I have been single, and it hasn't bothered me until lately when I have been feeling really lonely.

A while back I tried my luck with a couple of girls but nothing happened got rejected lol

I'm a way better guy at literally every life aspect than I was 3 years ago, so I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong?

Could I just be a weirdo without knowing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be patient - There will be times when you want to be single and times you want to be with someone - Don't overthink it, you have been out of the game for 3 years - Talk to a 100 girls, it might be the 3rd, the 45th or 97th - Who knows?

What Girls Said 3

• Then get a girlfriend?

• I'm trying but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, that's my main question

• Being single is not the worst thing tbh

• Try being single for 45 years then you really could now IT does bother.

• @kitty71 What do you wanna know in terms of? All am trying to say is feminism is the problem as to why your single. Feminist laws as such favor women in marriage and relationships where they have the right take half of men's resources and their children away whenever they feel like it, men also have to pay alimony and child support... we get a pretty unequal bad deal.

• @Indigo91 if u are thinking that women are sigle just for the alimony and child support u are wrong. Not everything is about that and not sll women is how u describe it

• We haven't spoken yet *blushes*

What Guys Said 2

• Try being single for 19 years

• I dont really know your situation therefore can't answer but I wish you luck.