Is it difficult to find a girlfriend after college/university?

When I was in university I focused on my studies so much I didn't really bother to look for a girlfriend. Now that I've graduated I feel like I don't have much chance to meet girls anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the fact that u were focused at school so I'm sure u'll find a girl and be sure when u find her she'll be very lucky cause I like scholar guys😉

Most Helpful Guy

• The bigger difficulty usually if you spent your whole life excelling academically is that you might not have had exposure much to the right kind of social settings and skills necessary to acquire a girlfriend.

It's good if you try to use this opportunity to try to make friends -- not just females but also males, follow up on their invitations, maybe even throw your own party from time to time, and really start getting the hang of the social side of the experience.

Head out that door. Even a bar is not the worst place if you're looking to make friends and not simply looking to get laid if you have no other options.

And through that process of meeting friends and your friends' friends and so on, you might end up getting into a nice conversation with a girl who finds you interesting, might laugh with you at a joke, etc. -- bam, ask her on a date right then and there.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• It is but depending on the school and what you were taking it might be harder or it might be easier. It just depends.

• No its not that difficult to find "a gf" its difficult to find "a decent gf". So many liars and manipulators in my experience just chasing after money basically.

• Depends who you are and where you hang out

• nooo