I threw up in front of him and now I dont know?

(It was our 5th date) So we went out drinking before going to a movie, I had not eaten an actual meal since 9:30 that morning and it was about 7pm that we had drinks. The car ride back was really bumpy, stirring up my motion sickness as well. I ended up throwing up in front of him twice. Could this be the end of this or does it still have a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if I was the guy and things were going well and I liked you a lot then I wouldn't make a big thing out of it at all. I would feel sorry for you and never bring it up again, it's not like you threw up on him but even if you did what dick is going to get mad at you for that and break up all of a sudden. Just stop worrying about it it's nothing my friend

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell him you're really sorry am sure he won't make a big deal out of it.. next time carry a little plastic bag

What Guys Said 8

• Why eould that end your chances with him? It happens to everyone at some point while drinking. You should not be worried unless he starts completely ignoring or avoiding you for a long period of time

• It's hard to say.

• If he likes you it wouldn't really matter, sometimes people get sick you know, don't sweat it too much.

• I would still give you a chance, if only you told me then we would of got food too.

• Yea could be srs blow lmao gross

• It's not that big of a deal.

• Still a chance if you want there to be!!! Also maybe he's not a major dick!!!

• yes thres still a chance

What Girls Said 1

• I happened to me before as well after six dates! I cried so much and was so embarrased you have no idea, and my mother said "if his stills come back he's a good one for you". And yeah, I tell you the same...

• Did it work out for you guys?

• I meant "it" not I lmao. Yeah, 2 years later we're still together