He left the town and I miss him a lot?

I don't know how it happened. It was one big mess, he wasn't in the best relationship with his girlfriend, actually he told me they broke up and doesn't love her anymore but then she went back to him and insisted everytime. Then he left the town and he didn't told me anything! When you read this I'm pretty sure you think he's a big jerk and I was just a adventure with him but I don't think it was like this. I can't imagine that a man who uses you just for fun acts like this, he really made me feel wanted, he was really the best... I don't things I will fee again these things with somebody else, he was so specia. Now I can't contact him directly, he's out from facebook and the only person I can ask how is he doing is his sister whom I get very well. What should I do? I so want to clarify the things! Help, please xx

Most Helpful Guy

• You should contact his sister and get in touch with him. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You should get over him. He's gone. There is nothing you can do.

What Guys Said 3

• Hope you guys start becoming closer

• You just shift to my hometown. I won't left you like him. 😏

• just call him and tell him u miss him

What Girls Said 0