She makes excuses not to meet?

I've been chatting to a girl online and she's constantly talking and seems interested sensing me pics of what she's doing etc. However I've been suggested meeting, and she. seems to say she's busy but we definitely will meet one day. It's starting to wear thin. She has told me she's shy and blushes and gets nervous meeting new people. I've told her it's fine and I do believe she is like this. So what should I do? Girls can you relate to this? Or even if you were so nervous to meet a guy if you really wanted too you would overcome it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'd been chatting long-term to a guy and he kept making excuses not to meet up then I'd assume he had no genuine interest in meeting , and was content with just having an online relationship/friendship

If he made an excuse once I'd assume he was busy , twice unreliable but anymore than that I'd assume he's bullshitting me

Talk to her and let her know your thoughts. Ask her outright if she has intentions of ever meeting up. Explain you are feeling confused and unsure where you stand with her. If she's genuine she'll put your mind at rest by being honest either way

Most Helpful Guy

• she doesn't like you

What Girls Said 3

• I think its really pointless to talk to someone online romantically if you never will meet especially if they don't live that far- whats stopping her, the sooner you meet the sooner you will see if you two are compatible, imagine talking for years and then meeting and you realize you aren't a match- it would be a bunch of wasted time.

• Yeah it is very very scary as a girl to meet a guy online. Just Skype her to make sure she is real.

• If she really liked you, she wouldn't have used the "I am shy" excuse. Even if she was shy, she would still agree to meet up with you (in most cases).

• OK that's what I thought

What Guys Said 3

• i don't think it matters why she won't meet.. . even if it's a bunch of reasons that inflate your ego... end of the day.. she won't meet.

• Move on. Dont waste your precious time with someone who keeps bullshitting and leading you on. It's now going to be her who has to chase you since you did it first.

• she's a cyber slut dude