Would you care if your girlfriend sleep in the same bed with other guy?

I mean just sleep because sometimes I do that.
For example, yesterday I went out with friends and I was too tired to go home so I stay at the house of a male friend and we slept in the same bed.

I mean, I have never cheated and I will not do that, is just sleeping.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd care a lot.

For starters I would have issues believing you only slept in the same bed with nothing else happening.

Even if all you did was share a bed I still consider that an intimate boundary that she shouldn't be crossing with other guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a Boyfriend where you both are Soul Mates, No, here, dear, it is Not Appropriate to Share a Fare, let's say.
    Maybe a couch would be Best from the Rest and of course, a blanket to keep you warm.
    Even if you Both, and I do believe you are not heating, never even touch Bodies in the Bed, it's just the whole Concept that You are with Another and would You... Like him Sleeping with Another?
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 29

• Yeah, even if you guys didn't do anything and i knew somehow cause I was god I wouldn't like knowing that another man slept with my girl.
    (Especially not if he was hamdsome/good guy)

Think of it this way "would you like if your boyfriend slept with some friend that was a girl"
    (what if she was also really hot...)

• Same bed? No way! If she's that tired, I'd rather pay her to rent a room, than be ok with her sleeping in the same bed with another dude. If she insists, she's gonna get her ass dumped in a heartbeat.

• To be honest I don't know - Is he a straight guy, has there ever being feelings between you etc - I suppose if there was no feelings or indication of any, I would probably be okay - Lots of little things going on, the strength of your relationship, trust etc - I would say all things being equal guys would be okay but I think it would be rare to get all those ducks in a row without some nagging doubts - I would say go ahead with sleepover but separate beds,

• That's a grey area for sure. What if your boyfriend slept in the same bed with a girl? How would you feel? It would depend on several things I think. How well I knew and trusted my girlfriend, and the guy that's in bed with her. Do I know him or the type of person he is? Is there drinking involved? I would be a little uncomfortable with it for sure I think, I wouldn't just accept it and be ok with it unless I knew both people REALLY well and REALLY trusted them completely.

• Yes obviously that would be a boundary issue in my opinion. Changing in front of him and kissing him on the mouth when greeting wouldn't be good either.

• While it's not cheating, you are asking for a lot from your boyfriend. I think he could be excused for being pissed.

• That's an insta-dump for sure...

What if he told you that he just shared a bed with another girl rofl... I don't think you'd be asking this stupid question lol

• would you be okay with it if you man did that too?

• Yeah that's a case where you crossed acceptable boundaries. Think about if your boyfriend did something like that. It's not okay and I'd consider it cheating even if you didn't do anything sexual. Cheating can be about more than sex.

• ok as men are very territorial this would cause issues.. So to answer your question to many men this is considered to be cheating..

• depends on the guy. if i know he´s a former crush or love interest of her, i wouldn´t be ok with it. if he´s a friend then it depends. is there no other bed in the house and she´s staying over noght? ok. otherwhise: why would she?

• WTF! I would dump you if I heard that honestly. Don't tell him not a good idea

• I'd be pissed !

• It was just cuddling, it was just a blowjob, it was just anal, I don't love him yada yada nonsense lmao

• @Nomad69 Cuddling? I'd so leave you over this. You're very wrong.

• @Marinepilot Not sure how you people cuddle I always end up with a handful of ass or tits I ain't down with sharing

• Hah hah hah... NO
    Picture this;
    Your man has a hot lady friend... he tells you he's staying over and she only has one bed... sounds fun right? :v

Mega Ultra Super Street Fight Red Flag Combo... nope... nope... so much nope...

• Yes I would care.

• i wouldn't like it, and id be very uncomfortable, but id let her on the basis i trust her and i have female friends who im very close to

• Yeah I would care tbh

• No bueno seniorita

• Big red flag honestly.

• Its perhaps not cheating.. but its a lack of respect for your boyfriend..
    I wouldn't appreciate it at all, n my trust in her would take a serious blow..

• Oh Yea... Hell yeah...2 times rather than once!

• I don't see a problem, sometimes it can happen.

• Funny how if a guy did this, he's fucked up and in the wrong, guaranteed.

• If you like being single, go ahead.

• I trust my better half - but it may arouse my suspicions.

• noperrrrr

• That would get under my skin

• Absolutely not. How would that even be remotely ok? And yes I get its just sleeping, not even close to ok. There's a floor, a couch, I'd go get her.. Etc

• Of course I would care!

What Girls Said 9

• If you're open and honest about it, he may be unsure however its about trust. However I would wonder why there was no other places to sleep to be honest, sometimes it just can be disrespectful just of the action.

• It would just feel... wrong, for me to do that. Sexual or not, sleeping next to someone is usually an intimate thing. Will I sleep next to my brother, cousin, or female friend? Sure, but to me, personally, a line has to be drawn somewhere, and I would not sleep next to a male friend. Unless maybe camping, and we had to share a tent for some reason.
    I'd be upset if my SO slept next to another girl, and I see no reason to be hypocritical.

• there wasn't any more rooms? Or a couch? That's pretty fucked up, imagine if every once in a while he slept with his girlfriends

• Um, if I'm not related to him, I would not do it. I mean, that's just disrespectful. If I had a boyfriend and he slept in a bed with another girl, I'd be mad as shit.

• A lot of guys who have girlfriends that do that would definitely not like that at all.

• Better sleep there then having an accident or get raped in the late hours. And just sleeping is innocent. Jalousy isn't :-)

• Humans are territorial. I wouldn't be fine with my guy doing that.

• No? I mean it's a friend right? Then nah, I'd trust my girlfriend, I might be anxious about the guy and not fully trust him since i don't know him. But i wouldn't 'forbid' it, I'd trust her judgement

• if my boyfriend didn't trust me that I only slept I would break up with him

• Then you won't have many boyfriends if you keep sleeping in the same bed with another guy.

• Most girls will also dump guys if the guy slept with another girl.

• I wouldn't, I am not everyone I don't have to think like everyone