What should I do if my boyfriend is ignoring me for no reason?

Lately my boyfriend has been acting kinda distant, he ignores me all the time and never wants to hangout with me. I tried talking to him about it but nothing has changed so far, I just miss the old him because right now it doesn't even feel like he's my boyfriend or even just a friend. What should I do? I'm also doing this thing where i won't message him for 3 days to see if he'd message me and today is the beginning of day 3 and he hasn't messaged me. It's like we will never tak unless I message him first. I was thinking of breaking Up with him by the time the 3 days are up. And no he's not busy or anything he doesn't have a job yet. The other thing is he is almost always online on fb! What do you think I should do? Should I break up with him? Because honestly right now it feels like he wouldn't even care if we did in fact he'd be very happy we did and I was the person to do it. If that's what you think I should do how can I do it? Or what else should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• it could have just been a crush and nothing more , you should go with your instinct and break up with him because feelings for a a crush go away. there is nothing to do but stay with him and be ignored after if him taking you for granted which is what happens when its just a crush and not true love.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are sure that your partner is avoiding and ignoring you, you need to make a move. Do not overreact, do not be overanxious, the problem with your relationship might be trivial.

Once you have identified the problem, it is time to bring it to the notice of your partner. Hard as it may seem and be difficult to do but it can save you many ugly moments.

You should tell him that you have noticed that he is avoiding you and you need an explanation. Tell him that you would not go without getting proper answers to your doubts. Do not say something that will hurt your partner's feelings. You are still together.

Your partner may be going through a bad phase. He may be depressed as he got rejected in the job interview or he is hesitating to tell you something. Find out the root cause of his behavior. Life will surely get on track once again. However remember you do not have to be forceful and keep calling every minute, demanding an explanation.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• "You should tell him that you have noticed that he is avoiding you and you need an explanation. Tell him that you would not go without getting proper answers to your doubts."

I think a nice way to go about this is kind of cuddle and talk gently. It's very non-threatening and can kind of help us guys spill our guts about things we might feel a bit uncomfortable talking about.

What Guys Said 3

• i wouldn't call it "no reason"...

• Seems like ur not as important to him as you thought maybe go see him and see what he says maybe he's lost interest but i wouldn't like a relationship like that anyways in my opinion

• Asking him what the reason is o-O

• I already did that I asked him if he's mad at me and he said he's not

• No
      Ask him why he's like ignoring you

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly the only explanation i can come up with is that he's cheating. If there's no explanation as to why he's ignoring you, etc. he's seeing someone. You know him better then anybody. I've been with my son father for 4 years. I knew him from the back of my hand. Once he started acting weird, changing his attitude. I knew it involved another female. And i was right. He left me while i was pregnant and got her pregnant a few days after i gave birth. If he doesn't care about you. Breaking up is whats best. One thing i learned is that no matter how good you are to someone you will never be enough. Im sure you deserve better. And you will find better. I hate men who can't express how they feel. If you do decide to break it off. Do it in person. Not over the phone. And never settle for less then you deserve

• Ignore him back

• I'm in your same situation, if you're casual breaking up with him then just do it before it gets harder, good luck x