How do you show a guy that you are not interested in him?

This guy at my work is interested in me romantically, but I do not have any interest in him (since I am not attracted to guys who are 21 years older than me). Is there any way I can show him I am not interested in him without hurting his feelings? I tried to show him I am not interested but he is not getting the message. Any help is obliged.

What Guys Said 2

• Your question is exactly the problem I have with women; they can't communicate. Instead of trying to find ways to SHOW him, instead of beating around the bush, why don't you just go tell him "hey, I'm not interested, thanks." Be a big girl and use your communication skills

• No its so rude.

• @Proof_Striker55 it's rude to be honest? She can tell him that in a nice way. Then at that point, if he continues to bother her, she can tell somebody to get him away from her

• You'll have to hurt his feeling but don't be mean about it

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you have a boyfriend if you do but if you don't then sometimes the hardest thing to do is the right thing to do.. cut him lose.