Girls, Why would you kiss your boyfriend in front of a random guy?

What is your reason for kissing in front of that random guy? Your opinion of that random guy?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Why wouldn't I? I give zero fucks about this random guy's existence at this moment. He's just there. If my man and I are having a moment then we're having a moment and if it upsets this reason passerby to look at then he can look away.

I have no opinion of the random guy. He doesn't exist. The only man who exists in that moment is my boyfriend.

It's not to show off. It's not because I think this random guy is attractive. It's not because of any reason other than I want to kiss the man I love.

What Girls Said 27

• If I kissed my boyfriend in front of a random guy then the most likely reason for it would be that I just wanted to kiss my boyfriend, chances are I wasn't even paying attention to the random guy.

If it did have anything to do with the random guy however (which it probably wouldn't), it would probably be that me or my boyfriend thought he liked me or my boyfriend thought I liked him for whatever reason, so it was to reassure my boyfriend I only liked him or something.

• My opinion of a random stranger? I would have no opinion. I may well kiss my boyfriend in front of him - oddly enough it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the random dude since I don't know him.

Why would you think random women who are kissing their boyfriends would have an opinion on you?

• Thanks. I just find it weird that girls would kiss their boyfriend in front of a random guy !!

• Many would argue that :D

• I could argue with you. But I am sleepy at the moment. So I will catch your argument sometime later ;)

• A lot of couples are not phased by displaying public affection, they play tonsil tennis at an aquarium or in a supermarket, hey can have sex on park benches and in bus shelters regardless of what passers by think. Sometimes people do such things in attempt to make others jealous. Was this guy young and attractive?

• Thanks. Have you personally kissed your boyfriend in front of a random guy you thought was attractive? To answer your question, yes he was young and attractive.

• It depends what the situation is.

• Maybe you have some story of crazy things you have done?

• I probably just wanted to kiss my boyfriend and the random guy happened to be there.

• No I wouldn't unless.

• Thanks. Unless?

• I don't know it just is.

• thanks.

• I'd give him a quick kiss but nothing serious. I don't think it shows my opinion of the other guy.

• yeah sure, don't see why not.

• Thanks. Have you personally kissed your boyfriend in front of a random guy you thought was attractive?

• Hit on me by just standing there?
      It's not like I lack the power to ignore someone who's hitting on me when I'm clearly not interested and in a relationship.

• fair enough and thanks for your patience. Good luck and sorry !!

• Yes? I'm not paying attention to that random guy because I'm paying attention to my boyfriend.

• I kiss my boyfriend when I want to. I don't care who's around. This random guy isn't even an after thought.

• This question is so random

• Bc he's my boyfriend and I like kissing him so much?

• I see. I will talk to ya later princess. Bye.

• I wouldn't.
    Makes no sense... for a grown up person.

• because the girlfriend is free to do it

• because I wanted to kiss my boyfriend and random guy just happened to be there

• Thanks. Have you ever kissed your boyfriend in front of a random guy you thought was 'hot' ?

• No... that's a her problem

• haha. true. Thank you very much for your patience. Good luck !!

• Because I wanted to kiss my boyfriend. Does the audience matter?

• Because I can? I probably don't even notice or care about that random guy...

• I don't see why not, my attention shouldn't be on the random guy so kissing my boyfriend shouldn't be an issue

• Thanks. Have you kissed your boyfriend in front of a random guy you found attractive?

• that's really cool. Thanks.

• No problem :)

• Because I feel like kissing my boyfriend? Who I'm with because I want to kiss him? Because I like him?

• No I haven't.

• cool.

• Yeah PDA is fun haha.
    I also love when he does it to me haha

• Probably because I felt like kissing my boyfriend and that guy happened to be near.

• To show that I am taken and that no other guys can have me.

• ... drum rolls...

Because he's my boyfriend?

• I don't kiss my boyfriend for another guy. So no.

• Good on ya. I don't like mind games !!

• Yes, whether the random guy is there or not. Come to think of it, how did he get in here?

• Because I Can duh.

• Don't get flattered, maybe she just wanted a kiss.

• Yes.
    No reason. I just felt like it? O_o

• Either she wanted to kiss her boyfriend and didn't care who was around. Or she wanted to make the random guy jealous by kissing her boyfriend in front of him - which means she likes the random guy and the poor boyfriend is being used.

• Thanks. Which one have you done personally of the two?

• yes I am confident and I would not say I am pretty real. When it comes to peoples emotions, I hate game playing - if people like each other they should give it a shot and explore if there is a meaningful relationship there and if not stop wasting time and messing with someones feelings. And if you are in a relationship be honest with each other about what you want and need; and try to be what your partner wants and needs because you love them (or should!).
      It's not that hard but lots of people make it hard.

• *I would say I am pretty real.