The only girls who want me are NOWHERE NEAR my level of attractiveness why?

it seems as if women always want someone whos crazily better looking than them and that annoys me. Im jacked im tall i have a great smile and some chubby girl whos over 120lbs really thinks they have a chance with me as if i look like some ugly fat dude. Girls really need to stop thinking theyre all that because ill keep rejecting girls who i am CLEARLY better than since they can't realize where they really stand

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Lol maybe you should reevaluate your level of attractiveness

• Ikr... Haha I was expecting he looks like Nathan Owens or Channing Tatum.. But once I looked at the profile pic.. Oh well...

• They are still allowed to express their opinions

• "It's all about your personal preference, if you choose to only date with girls look super hot, then you may expect they have super high standard too.."
      this has nothing to do with this conversation. It the UGLY and below average girls who have stupidly high standards

• Lol.

• 120 is skinny. I am about 114 lbs..
    And LOL at this question 😂😂😅

• again with this shit?

• Lol. Let's trade problems.

• like omg! you serious?
    how could they? :o

• Wow! Just wow! If I found out you said that and I wasn't on your level, we're over

• 120lbs is actually skinny... if the girl is a little tall.

• Maybe they think you like meat ;)

• Lmfao what a narcissist.

• Sounds like your personality is a solid 2 OP. Looks mean nothing with a shit personality.

What Guys Said 19

• Oh yay... you're back... gtfo again.

http://i.imgur.com/eIwPdbJ.jpg

• Arrogance is a big turn off. I am not saying you are , but your perspective comes off as arrogant. That's what stopping the girls "who have a chance with you" from dating you.

• Lmao agreed, I think the hookup culture gives women a false sense of their own worth because guys will fuck average girls if they're easy

• i have something similar going on. i feel as if its the leftovers that do it...

• glad were on the same level OP

• when that happens tell them the truth

• Don't be an arrogant ignorant shit , a gentleman will like to be with a girl that loves him and takes care of him rather than making him self superior.

• arrogant is when that ugly fat girl rejects a fat dude and tells him "youre not good enough for me"

• Yes thats also true , but if a fat chick loves you then it will be ok but if she just wants to show of that he got a jacked and muscular dude then she's a bitch

• but thats the exact reason a fat girl would like me lol. This is what im saying is wrong

• people need to stop classifying others by perceived attractiveness as that is subjective. where does it say that these girls cannot try and see if they have a chance with you?

• Dude 120 lbs is skinny.
    I don't get what your issue is.

• why are you whining about it... keep rejecting them...

show off :P

• Wow, big deal your jacked. Americans really love the word jacked, they use it for everything.

• You are right dude. Even 5/10 women want 8-9/10 guys.

• i know bro it makes NO SENSE

• It is because of horny 8-9/10 guys don't considering the quality of pussy. So, 5/10 women start to think they can get 9/10 guys. Men should not give a fuck about avarage or lower quality women.

• I doubt many girls would like to be with someone as arrogant as yourself.

• You are one sexy motherforker

• rofl this is good bait bro

• Good.

• Work on your traps brah

• it's unlikely that 10/10 girls will aproach a 1/10 guy but you should never give up hope, you will only need to search longer :)

• Females don't understand that men pick one night stands differently than women. Women designed to reach up on one night stands, because they carry the risk of pregnancy, so evolved to be more picky. Most men are pretty much just looking for a sperm dumpster, because even an unattractive woman is better than masturbation. This has to do with men evolving to lower his standards for an increased chance to have children and pass on his DNA.

Hookup culture has made this worse, because ugly girls still manage to get attractive guys trying to sleep with her all the time, and that gives her a false impression as to how attractive she really is. Also because feminism keeps lying to women claiming there is no difference in men and women, it makes it harder for them to accept that men and women have different priorities that we commonly seek in the opposite sex. So even when you explain it to them, most will not believe you.