Should I ask him if he would like to go to a concert?

In short. Friends dog went missing, dog is dead now. I bought these tickets for us before this incident happened and am wondering if I should ask if he wants to still see his favorite band or give them away. The show is this upcoming Friday

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you should ask him. Why not? Do not tolerate a partner who becomes angry over perfectly ordinary communication. That's no way to live, wondering at each minute whether the next thing you say will make your partner angry.

• I only ask because I had a bad experience once with a date who told me to fuck off

• Forget guys like that. As soon as someone behaves like that, get the hell out. Don't walk on eggshells for anyone. It will literally make you crazy.

• I asked him if he'd like to still go on our mini adventure and he's like of course :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I would certainly ask, the worst thing is he says no and then you can give them away after

• Sure, ask. Might be the distraction he needs.

• Ask him to go. That would be nice.

• Sure. Whatever.

• Yes... he needs a good pick me up... this is it.

• world of warships est arrivee

• yes do

What Girls Said 1

• Id still ask