Should I address it or let it ride?

This guy at work (37) we became very close. We started texting and we had diner he’s a nice guy. I’m 24, at first I was scared at the 13-year age difference but then I was ok with it after time. After a week he just stopped texting me and the good morning texts stop coming. I didn’t text him either because I did nothing wrong for him to just go cold. Then I find out from people at work that he’s tried to talk to seven other people on the job and has had sex with one person one the job. Him trying to talk to seven other people on the job happen before I got there.

Four different people told me “That’s just how he is. He’s nice and he’s like that with everyone.” SO after hearing that I just backed off. I said hi to him at work but didn’t make conversation. I was professional. He picked up on that and he just starred at me all day. I walked in on a conversation he was having with someone and there was an awkward moment as he was looking at me so I just smiled. I don't know should I not address it or just let it ride?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what he is after. If you are ok with it, then have fun. If you don't want it, then stay professional. No need to have bad feelings or anything. No need to be his friend either. He is who he is, he wants what he wants. If you want a fling, go for it. If you don't, then don't. He is not a bad guy.

What Guys Said 5

• Just let it lie, consider it a lesson learned. Be glad you didn't get more intimate. He seems like a dog chasing cars. He doesn't know what to do when he catches one.

• Just let it ride, if that's not the kinda guy you wanna deal with.

• just keep doing what your doing. he's a creep and that won't change

• He's just humpin around, I'd ignore and move on.

• r just let it ride

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I don't think you should be bothered with him.