How Did You And Your SO Meet If Not At School?

If you met at school, then you don't need to comment, only interested in how you met otherwise.

Most Helpful Guy

• my LAST SO and myself met when i was drunk at work and out smoking.. i was flirting with her and she said she had a boyfriend... so like any self respecting man i spent the next 30 telling why i was better then her current boyfriend.. with a few days she called me and we went for dinner and has some classy sidewalk sex

Most Helpful Girl

• It was valentines day and i went out with my bestie ( you know being all single and shit ) and we were having a great time until i lost 30$ . being a 17 years old i still lived with my parents so the money was theirs and they gave me to buy them something while going back come. i started panicking cuz my parents are kinda strict and they would kill me. so we went back to the coffeshop we went earlier searching for the money , one boy saw me crying and asked me why i was crying and i told him the story. he smiled and gave me 30$ and didn't approve on me giving them back someday. i thanked him a lot but he was still a stranger. he asked for my name , found my fb account blah blah blah we started talking 24/7 and after some months we became together and eventually started to fall in love with each other. so we're going strong and so in love , im so lucky that he's mine☺

What Guys Said 5

• We met on tinder and going strong 😎

• On the set of a porno.

• I met her at the beach

• Sperm Bank. She was the nurse collecting my seed.

• Dont have one

What Girls Said 13

• we met on okcupid 2 years ago~ our first in-person meeting was magical, and we've been inseparable ever since. :)<3

• We met on here hahaha
    We started messaging and found out we went to the same university and our home towns were 30 min away.
    So kind if school but we first started talking on gag hahah

• Well I used to help out at my grandmas restaurant when I was in freshman year and I would be there every day after school, and this guy (my current bf) was always there because his dad went there for an early dinner before going to work. He saw me everyday and one day I was filling up the coffee for his dad behind the counter and he came up to me with so much confidence that I was surprised at the words that came out of his mouth when he stopped. He put his elbow on the counter hand on his chin and was like "so, do you come here often?" It was SO funny I laughed so hard because his attempt at a pickup line would have worked if I hadn't seen him see me everyday lol 😂 I always knew about him at school but outside of school he was really funny, really cheesy and persistent. and I think that is what got me to date him after he asked me out for three weeks straight everyday 😆

• We met at work.

• We met on a dating website.

• At the gym

• Grand Fantasia. :D

• mutual friend

• We met on Tinder.

• At the bins
    Behind he's work he was on break and I was taking the trash out for my job hahaha

• I met my ex on a music competition, and the guy I dated before that at a party.

• We met at work, I got a job and he trained me ☺️

• While out surfing.