Online dating, how to start off conversation?

Hey everyone just need some advice on how to start off a conversation instead of saying "Hey, how are you?" with somebody that has a profile with little to no information about themselves. All it says sometimes, Is "ask if you want to know me better."

I know this might sound like a silly question, but how would you all approach a conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick something you like about her, and just compliment her on it, (you have a really cute smile) use your funniest joke. But don't go all in and say you think she's beautiful etc etc, find something unique, think about how many guys have messaged her that same thing. She's probably use to being called beautiful etc etc. if you start calling her beautiful etc etc, she's going to think just another compliment, you're competing against like 50+ men at any given time. So be unique. But also comes down to what you look like. If you are average looking. You gotta be pretty damn funny. If your hot enough women will just message back to whatever you say.

What Girls Said 1

• "What are your thoughts on chicken nuggets?" - I met a dude who said this, and it's a good conversation starter in most cases.

• Tried that now. Said she didn't like chicken nuggets cause of the way they kill the chickens and how they process the meat.

Want expecting that answer HAHAHA! Just gonna have fun with it.

• Good plan!

What Guys Said 4

• Don't bother with the ones that can't be arsed to write something other than "If you want to know, ask me". If they're not willing to put any effort in to their profile, they're not going to be willing to put any effort in to conversation, meeting, etc.

Your best bet is to check your messages once a week, on Sunday or Monday, and not do anything with the online dating shit other than that.

• Pick a random topic based on her pictures or something you like and ask a question about it

• PM me

• Greet her and start from there