Guys, White men: would you seriously date a black woman?

Directed at white men: Would you actually seriously date a black woman? I'm NOT asking if you're attracted to them or if you'd hook up with them. I know it's easy to fall into "what would others think", but I'm genuinely wondering if that would deter you from seeking a relationship with one. ALSO, if you see several girls (3 white, 1 black hypothetically) all in a group setting would it even cross your mind to ask out the black one? Or would you complete gloss over that, not even considering it as an option of interest? PURE HONESTY ONLY

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd date any race if I liked her personality

What Guys Said 20

• I agree with others here, if I find her attractive, then I honestly don't see why I wouldn't. And that applies to any ethnicity.

• What kind of dumbass question is this? If she's a cool girl I don't care what color her skin is. As long as I'm attracted to her.

• I actually have dated a black woman. If I am attracted to her then yes I would seriously date her. As for the group of girls if the black girl was the one I was most attracted to I would ask her out.

• No because I'm not attracted to black women and I can't date someone I'm not attracted to at all

• Obviously if she's hot

• Yes, and I have.

• I would date a black girl if I find her attractive and interesting.

I don't ask out girls that are in groups.

• I'm a black guy, but from what I know a lot of white guys do like black girls, but black girls don't give them the time of day as much as with black guy-white girl situations. I've had quite a few white guys say they would love to date black but she doesn't want to because he's white.

• Already dating one, so yes. Planning to get married.

• I would definitely ask out a black chick, actually I already have, though she said no :( but than I've never given too much regard to what others think of me.

• Well you gotta be jacked as me for yes braw

• ? another failed comeback and same lines? bro pretty sure you having nervous breakdown again, dont worry this is internet. noone can see u behind your spiderman pic, u can still act tough and it doesn't have to be like your irl life where you are broke and get shoved in locker everyday

• @Polocrew oh, few, you really had me scared too.

• I would and have dated black women. They were good relationships. However, the vast majority of them have children very young. That is an immediate deal breaker.

• depends if she is alright, do she look cool. Is she half?

• If one asked me out, I would. I wouldn't ask one out

• If I like her, then yes.

• Definitely not.

• I would have to get to know her. But most likely not.

• Sure I would. I've done it.

• Yes, I would. Yes I have. I married one.

• Nah.

• My penis is only average size and she's probably used to BBC.

• Yeah. I'm not specifically looking for it, but I'm not avoiding it either.
    I used to be really into black women and then realized that finding one interested in white guys was a needle in a haystack type of thing.

If I saw several girls, there would be higher odds of asking out the one that looks more of my type. I like the cutesy types. That being said, I probably wouldn't ask any of them out. Not interested in going up to a group of girls and trying that out. My game will never be that strong. lol