When your always putting in effect to see your s/of?

When I was car less my boyfriend would always come to me when ever make plans with me pluck me up go out places
Now that I've bought my self a car
As soon as I bought he stopped coming over to get me
He expects me to go to he's all the time
And if I don't want to drive all the way to his he's like fine I'll see you another time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont really know your situation therefore can't answer but I wish you luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow yea he seems a little selfish. I mean he did drive you around before. But it should be a 50/50 effort. Sometimes he should come to you and sometimes you should come to him.

It could also be that he doesn't like to drive? Or maybe has no money for gas? I would also think of that possibility as well.

What Guys Said 1

• He drove you around all of the time so now he wants you to do the same to him. I don't see the problem.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should tell him that it bothers you. Tell him that you miss the time when you guys used to go out instead of just hanging out in his place.