Do guys think overly attractive women on Tinder are fake?

I've had multiple guys ask me if I'm a robot or something and I don't know at first I thought it was rude but now isn't it more of a compliment? I had one guy say something and he thought I was bot.. When I responded normally he felt bad lol.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'm always suspicious of beautiful pics on those sites because lots of times its scammers trying get you to send money to them with a fake sob story

What Guys Said 17

• the risk is higher but they have to exists somewhere, it's not like those pics are created out of nothing and guys can just use them.

so I assume that the girls are real unless there there is a good reason to doubt it.
    but I don't really use tinder anyway

• Maybe it's not because you're very attractive, but because of the pics and bio you have. Bots tend to use the same type of things, and I've encountered hot and average bots.
    Guys will swipe right to everything, so bots are still gonna match with thousands even if they were ugly.

• Like if all my pics of close ups of my face? I have none with others and they're all just face pics

• Yeah, and/or if the quality isn't too good.

• Lmaoo nerds

• They probably think a lot of women on their in general is a scam. Much fewer women want casual sex so I wouldn't be surprised if tinder's made fake accounts to get more clicks. It happened with Ashley Madison
    www.weeklystandard.com/.../1024065

• most of all of them are fake xD specially the decent looking ones. at least in my personal experience.

• Yes, but it's not just being overly attractive. It's also the style of the pictures (they look like they were taken from a magazine) and the bio (usually lack of any).

• Pretty sure that there are a lot of bots on there, so if a woman looks like a model I'm definitely going to be a bit skeptical.

• Only if I match with them

• As the saying goes it was too good to be true.

• The only matches I get are all bots, so, yeah...

• most of the time they turn out to be bots

• No, they just ignore all my messages.

• nigga there are a lot of bots on tinder. you're not overly attractive else you wouldn't be on tinder

• the hotter the girl, the lonelier she is

• Yeah... a photo doesn't mean the person posting it is actually that person. Could be a guy looking for a straight guy to mess with.

• I think overly attractive women are fake in general

• maybe ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I feel like thats a good problem to have!! :P the big thing that makes people think you're fake is actually production values I think. There used to be a couple of girls who used this website and they were models. That was just, like, their job, they were models. And they used pictures from their portfolio as their profile pictures. And NO ONE believed them! Everyone was sure they were faking. I saw it happen a few times. They had to switch to significantly worse pictures of themselves to seem more legitimate.

Try taking a photo in shitty lighting or something, lmao.

• Maybe this guy doesn't usually get matched with a real girl and is suspicious.
    Have you ever tried using tinder on a guy friend's phone?
    Even if he has no problem attracting girls in real life, he will barely get any matches. So guys just say yes to almost everyone and then talk to the pretty ones they happen to match with.
    I made a profile and matched with every guy I liked (being extremely picky!) but I knew they also said yes to at least 50 other girls so it put me off!

• Strong this even if u r 10/10 guy who gets many women hit on him in real life, you will still barely get matched on tinder.

• Generally people, who THEMselves perceive anything "too good to be true" automatically write it off as "fake"

Try Raya :)

• They usually assume very pretty women wouldn't need an app like Tinder, so they believe it's fake.

• Blow up dolls?