What should I do?

So I met this girl 2 months ago she had just broke up with her ex and we been hanging out almost every chance we can. She still talks to her ex and I saw her say love you xoxo in a message. She said she loves me a few times and that she doesn't want them but It doesn't make sense to me. Her ex has drug problems and she said she is still going to talk to them if they need her but I don't really believe it's just that. She said she's not ready for a relationship and I understand that but why is she telling me and her ex that she loves us? There's a lot more to the story but that's the short version What should I do? I want to wait but I don't want to waste my time for nothing.

What Girls Said 2

• She seems like she loves everyone. She loves her ex because he needs her (drug addiction). She loves you because you're less complicated than him and won't call her out on the ridiculousness of this situation. She likely loves a third guy you don't know about...

Anyway, she's already told you what she's going to do. When someone does that in the future, don't brush it off. Ignore everything after the buts.

"Her ex has drug problems and she said she is still going to talk to them if they need her BUT ((I don't really believe it's just that)). She said she's not ready for a relationship and I understand that BUT ((why is she telling me and her ex that she loves us? ))"

TL;DR - She wants to keep her ex clean from drugs. She doesn't want a relationship with you.

You deserve more than that. She is using you to pass the time until her ex wants to start the relationship again. It isn't right and it isn't fair, but you have the upper hand: you can call her out on this nonsense and end the relationship/messages/etc before she hurts you by going back with him.

I hope you can find someone more worthy of your time in the future. Best wishes!

• Well her ex is a girl... and her ex wants her back so she isn't waiting for her to want her back

• This is what she said... i want to be there for her as a fucking friend and keep you at the same fucking time damnit!! but you won't fucking let me!! its makes me soo fucking unhappy, so depressed that everybody knows my fucking buisness, that i can never have what i want in order to make me feel a little better cause this fucking medicine sure as fuck ain't fucking helping. im so alone and lost in my world, i dont even want to fucking live anymore 😢😢 sooo much sadness 😢😢😢 do what makes you happy justin, dont do anything you want to do.

• I'm really sorry. This situation sucks. If I were you, I would just cut and run. She's going to leave you for her eventually, and there's plenty of less complicated girls out there.

• I'd cut it off with her if I were you. Even if she still cares about her ex as a person, she shouldn't be saying I love you to him unless she truly means it. She's either playing with your feelings or his, but either way you don't want a girl like that! If she truly loves you then she would want to pursue a relationship of some sort. I say cut it off and find yourself a girl who is all about you and only you :)

What Guys Said 0