When I wear revealing tops so you can see my cleavage why does my boyfriend not look at them but he'll look at other girls boobs that are out?

Basically just curious but if I wear a revealing top I feel like my boyfriend never even looks down at my chest. Although lots of times I'll see him notice other girls boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, he probably looks at yours when you are not looking. Guys don't want to get caught looking at any girl's cleavage because many then label them perverted. Tell him about your feelings and that it would make you feel better to know that your efforts to get his attention are being rewarded. Once he knows that you will not be bothered by that, he will probably pay closer attention.

Second, I am guessing he has seen a lot of them, so it is easy to not pay as much attention to something you are completely familiar with. But even a guy that has been married for years, will still look at his wife's cleavage some of the time.

Lastly, my wife realized that men look. She often told others that she expected that I would look at others, and that if I ever stopped looking then I would be too old and decrepit for her. :-)

• I don't mind him noticing others really would just like to be looked at too occasionally. Sometimes he'll make a really obvious remark while we're talking and stare at them all Google eyed but he never peeks at them and that would be a big turn on! Haha I have joked before that I've never seen him and he said 'I do look' and that was that aha

• As I said, discuss your feelings with him. If my wife had said something along the lines of wanting to see me looking at her more often, I would have looked at her more often. And that especially means that when I was looking at her cleavage, I would not instinctively look away if I saw that she was going to "catch" me at it. I would have enjoyed the opportunity to look closely without fearing the natural instinct to "not get caught". Tell him you want to catch him and have him keep looking. That you are happy making that view available for him and take advantage of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just for a change of scenery basically. Don't take that as a sign that he intends to cheat on you. Remember that guys are visual creatures, more so than women. Just because he looks at other women doesn't mean that he thinks any less of you. He's still with you, so that's proof that he loves you. I've worn low cut tops and guys that i know have gfs always look at my boobs. In fact sometimes you dont even need to wear revealing clothes to get guys checking you out. I used to work in a warehouse and some guys in there used to ogle me on a regular basis. Don't you take a peek at other guys six packs, pecks or arses. He probably still does look at yours when your not looking.

• You get it! :D

• Thanks for mho

• It was 30 days. Prolly automated MHO.

What Guys Said 11

• Because yours are known to him, the others are unexplored territory.

• If this is the case how am I supposed to feel sexy?

• @niceguy199 I've only been with him 3 years what will we do once were married will I just never get a look in! Haha also I don't grow tired of looking at his chest/package? And I'm never interested in other guys really so don't get you lol

• Because he's already seen yours so many times (IMHO he probably does take a peek once in a while but you don't notice) while the other girls are new to him. This doesn't have to mean he wants to cheat or doesn't love you.

• What does IMHO mean?

• He does notice you, believe me. He may not realize he should show it more and how lucky he is you're not one of those sweatpants-and-jumper girlfriends, but he does notice.

• Thing is I feel jealous because I see him look at other boobs so I try harder to get him to notice mine and it doesn't work. I feel like just because I've been with him a long time it makes me unattractive anymore and I'm not 'something new' why can't men be satisfied with what they have :/

• because he knows your boobs already, he can have them whenever he wants. the other ones are new to him, he doesn't know how they look so he takes a look

• because he things you would find it disrespectful but he does not care if other girls find it disrespectful.

• because he can probably see yours anytime he wants. not those others though.

• I hate when men objectify women
    I feel sick when women objectify themselves

• You ever had sex?

• I don't know, my girlfriend wears them and I look

• he wants to be free

• He's seen yours. Needs variety. Guys are visual... doesn't mean anything. Looking doesn't mean he wants them.

• Lol the women are giving such bad advice as expected.

What Girls Said 10

• Most likely here, dear, he is so Used to Seeing what is Part of Your Package, he just takes them For... Granted.
    However, if this SO is Looking and Lurking at other Chick's boobs, maybe it's High Time To... Hide them so he doesn't Smile.. Meaning, Cut him off for Awhile.
    Good luck. xx

• @waterlaz maybe it is best to comment below then, not here.. this is my own opinion.

• @Daynada thank you, and he has his own Box for More suggestions, not here, dear. Maybe he feels it is healthier to have him looking and making you look like you have egg on your face as you see this? xx

• He's used to seeing yours, so he doesn't notice as much.

• Maybe he's seen them too many times that he's not very amazed anymore by seeing the cleavage.. tho I doubt anyone can get tried of boobs.. I still haven't.. 😕 boobs are too awesome

• Looking at and searching for uncharted/undiscovered territories is always more exciting than whatever is already looked at and known. That is why.

• that's weird

• Because he takes you for granted.

• Maybe he's trying to be respectful

• Why do you care?

• Maybe you don't have enough boobs for his liking or it's a way to tell you to stop doing it cause he doesn't like it / doesn't care

• He prefers other types of boobs or he is taking you for granted.
    Deny him for a while and cover up and see if he miss yours.