Guys, would you be turned off by a woman who pursued you? Should I pursue this guy? Is it worth a shot?

I rarely pursue a guy unless I totally have the hots for him. I'm wondering if it's a turn off if I were to pursue this guy... We had matched on tinder (I'm 22, he's 26) and talked very little, I responded terribly late to some messages as did he, and at the end he agreed he definitely would like to talk somewhere else, but when I asked where, he deleted his tinder completely. Because I know his brother's girlfriends' brother, I know of him and have had a crush on him for years (but never have we met nor have I seen him in person). Would it be creepy to add him on Facebook now, since I know his fb? We only have one mutual friend which is his ex girlfriend, which is kinda weird too. I just really don't want to miss my chance with this guy... He seems like the quiet reserved shy guy, and I'm all about it. I believe he deleted his tinder bc it wasn't his thing but I guess he didn't feel the need to give me his number before. I feel like because I have a really pretty face a lot of guys think I'm messing with them when I'm not, too. I responded late to his messages to not appear too into him.. And now I feel like it was a mistake. I'm really a kind person and I just want to get to know this guy.

• Yes, pursue him, guys don't care
  • No, don't pursue him, it's a turn off
I asked him and he said "yes definitely!" so yesssss

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• I'd get off social media and just ask to be introduced. When you go to meet him, wear something classy and sexy. Smile, laugh, lots of eye contact, touch him occasionally, and just flirt. Let him come to you.

This may help. Pay esp attention to the equal investment paradigm:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6869-relationships-how-they-work

• Go for it, no regrets.

• This is one of the reasons, I don't keep an online dating tab. Too much ambiguity.

• Go for it, guys love it.

• I don't think about it just like girls I like that doesn't factor in at all

• That will make you look desperate.

• haha, i'm loving post feminism, women are coming to us and we can f&*k them with minimal effort. Hell yea. Women are no longer on a pedestal, haha, women are going to be cheated on left right and centre. F*&6 you women

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that guys in general are turned off by a woman pursuing them. It would actually take a lot of pressure/risk off their own backs, after all.

I asked my boyfriend out and though he was initially shocked, it all worked out in the end.

Should you add this guy on FB, though? I'm not so sure. I mean... he did delete his Tinder. It could've been for reasons separate from you but if he had actual intentions to keep in touch with you and actual meet up in rl, I'm sure he would've gotten the idea to give you his number or some other way to keep in touch before deleting.

• I was thinking maybe he thought I was only into hiking up since that's 80% of tinder and he just was like nah. So I thought if I showed genuine interest then maybe he'd be more interested? Maybe it's just wishful thinking I don't know

• But as I stated, we never talked enough for him to form more of an opinion.

• you kind of have your answer, then. It's not like you guys have spent hours chatting and getting to know each other so he didn't get invested in or gotten to know you well enough to feel it necessary to stay in touch. ie. I'd say to move on.