Anyone else have trouble attracting their own race?

I'm white and haven't had any luck attracting women of my own race, just women of other races.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to all manner of people, which is great when you're ambiguously ethnic.

Most Helpful Guy

• well i have trouble attracting any race including my own xD does that count? ^^

• Sorry man, guess I should be thankful I attract any women at all

• well fat ones with kids tend to like me xD (i´m fit and not overweight)... so i guess i have that going for me xD

What Girls Said 3

• Why is it so iimportant?

• I just think it's odd that I attract black, hispanic, and Asian women but not my own race, and it's said that white girls like white guys.

• There is something special about you, apparently. I am African but I am attracted to white guys only.

• No actually

• Not at all i only date my own race and those who look like me.

What Guys Said 7

• It's not that I have trouble with my own race, but I've had more girls outside my race ask me out and openly flirt with me, than those of my own race.

• No I have no trouble with humans... aliens to :v
    If you mean what I think you mean also no... no race is safe >:P

• Yeah. White women hardly show any interest in me.

Mixed race women seem to like me most. They must have white fathers, where the white women don't. haha

• Hm, while there aren't many Asians living near me there are some just randomly talking to me at the bus stop. Just out of nowhere which was weird for me at first but now Im so used to it.

• No I seem to pull lots of whites and Asians I'm mixed of those

• I seem to pull Asians, Hispanics and Blacks but not whites.

• I remember when I was young
    I was attracted to all races but white

• As a black man, I actually don't have this problem. They are sometimes attracted to me. The problem is that I am not attracted to my race. There are s few that can interest me, but they're just not my type. It can be frustrating at times.

• I'm attracted to black women and they are to me, I figure since I can't attract white women I might go for a black one.

• lmao the black community is repelled by each other