What is he thinking?

Just over a month ago my friend and I kissed and it was great because I have liked him since we met. Our friends teased him and he then told my best friend that he isn't ready and he is scared to make a mistake and so on. I thought this would mean we would stay friends. Since our first kiss we have been hanging out a lot together alone and he is always asking to see me, this surprised me and all of our friends because no one has seen him make this much effort with a girl before. He has gone home for the holidays and he made a point to spend the day before he flew home with me. Since he left though I've heard nothing from him and he only reads my messages. Is he still not ready?

Most Helpful Girl

• Although he isn't this Ready Eddy here, dear, it appears he still Cares enough to Give you his Very best. And of course, he is Nursing and Nurturing Something Special you both have, without Rushing into a Real Relationship.
    With no Strings attached, him being on this 'Holiday,' it could be his Way... Of letting you know that he is Doing his own thing and Doesn't feel he Needs to Message, just has Read them.
    When he does, if he does Message you, it Has to come right from his Heart, just like in all the other times down this Fine Line before he had left, and where it all did Start.
    Good luck And just let him Miss you Now. xx

What Guys Said 2

• He's still not ready

• Do you think because he has been wanting to see me so often he is trying to think about being ready?

• Tell him " there's chance you fuck this up but right now you already are"

What Girls Said 3

• Why don't you ask him? Coz most people here will only tell you what you want to hear and that will only lead you astray and you might end up blowing it up. The best thing is going to the source.. what's the worst that can happen? He says he's still not ready? then nothing changes.

• I still think he is

• if you two are bonding and then he stops talking to you, I would be offended. He needs to say something at least. If he continues to "ignore" you, then i'd forget him and remind myself he's a meany.