Would you date somebody who believes in God?

why? or why not?

0|0
17|25

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how accepting they'd be of the fact I'm an atheist and how much time they spend on their beliefs eg. church visits every Sunday.
    I'm a bit anti when it comes to religion (not to confuse with belief in any deity!) so if they put their visits in the church/mosque/filler over our relationship that's definitely a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would, in fact it would be a plus if they believed in god, as I believe in god myself.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I'm open to it. I'm atheist but as long as the both of us could be open and accept the others' religious beliefs, it'd be okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I'm indifferent to it as long as they respect that I don't and they don't try to change me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure... I believe in Him too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it's a must for me. You don't have to be an avid church goer or do Bible studies all day, but you have to at least believe He's real.

0|1
    0|0
    • that's cool. but then i think you think you're special cos you're a cute girl... and you don't like people "not like you" to post stuff... sorry, you've made me laugh, but cool.

• Nope, i wouldn't mesh well with someone if they believed in god. The requirement for belief is blind faith, i don't think anything should be accepted blindly without evidence so we'd always be fighting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. He'd have to be REALLY special for me to even consider it. Then again, I don't think any religious person would wanna date me anyways, considering I have a tendency to make fun of religion related stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! They're free to believe what they want, as long as they don't look down on me for not doing the same

0|0
    0|0
  • probs not, only if I REALLLLLLLLLY liked him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because I believe in God too

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. Its actually a must for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather not tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't try to convert me.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's a must

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would even though I don't believe in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• My rule is "no marriage before sex"

But it might be ok as long as they don't rely on their beliefs too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but she probably couldn't be religious. My longest relationships were with women who aren't believers like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I believe in Him as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have no problem with them believing so long as they have no problem that I do not believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I'm a Christian as well.

2|1
    0|0
  • Maybe, if she's constantly going on about magical sky this and blahblah that it would get annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure would

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah because I believe in God.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date an atheist

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes why not

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. We'd see how long that lasts, though. I ain't goin to church unless it's a funeral

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as they would date someone who is an atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure,
    I'd date a believe or an atheist as long as they aren't a bigot

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but I'd dump them if they didn't agree with my agnosticism.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she does not believe in God I don't date her

0|1
    0|0
  • I will prefer a believer over atheist. So I will for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, as long as they aren't crazy into it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes since I am Christian. :P.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date anyone. Just fuck them. Dating is stupid. You'll eventually just break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • been there done that. i dunno.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be preferable. Hopefully it means they'll think twice before lying, cheating, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a must for me

0|0
    0|0