Hey do you think I would ever have a chance with this girl on Twitter lol?

She's the same age and her birthday is a day after mines lol I just want to know if anybody thinks I would have a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• is she from the same city as you? do you actually know her from real life? how did you see her twitter page? personally find some of the girls on twitter are just seeking attention. do you have any friends in common?

• Lol I live in Charlotte north Carolina and I seen one of her tweets say she's from north Carolina and she lives in Fayetteville lol

• she's going to wonder who you are and why you wanted to meet her so bad. twitter isn't really a dating site , the girls on twitter are there to socialise with friends mostly girls and get a certain amount of male attention to keep them satisfied , its not necessary about meeting people , have you ever liked any of her photo's? did she reply or notice

• Yea she replys to me sometimes

What Girls Said 2

• If you won't try, you'll never know.

• Nope

What Guys Said 3

• Nah man you already posted this. You don't that girl is hot and you're like a 4/10

• not with that mindset dude.

• Who knows