Who are you crushing on right now?

describe their looks/personality and what makes you like them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I say my bf?

He's kinda short (only a little taller than me), pale, has brown hair, really light blue sunken in eyes, long cheeks and his cheeks, under his eyes, across his nose and even the side of his forehead is covered in freckles (always had a thing for freckles). He has a pointy nose and chin and is thin but not overly skinny. He often wears a T shirt and grey or dark blue joggers and wears a black and blue Lonsdale jacket when he goes out.

As for his personality, he is caring and sweet, sometimes gets hyper (he has ADHD), jokes about, teases me, isn't overly sappy but does say things to me like "I'm glad I got you", "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you", "You're my girl", "You're my cutie pie" or hugs me and says "Mine! You're all mine". He is childish at times in a mischievous way and acts like a naughty little boy. Sometimes he is a bit pervy. Other times though, he can be irritable, sleepy and grumpy. I try to keep away from him when he's grumpy or avoid joking about too much.

There are also times where he isn't always the most empathetic so will disappoint me somehow but just put "U no u love me".

What makes me like him though is he seems (from what I can tell) honest and loyal, caring, sweet, good sense of humour, not too sappy but still shows he cares, protective, ability to recognise and learn from his mistakes, respectful of my beliefs and my body (like he'll make sure I'm ok with it before doing anything and doesn't complain if I'm not), childish in ways like me, doesn't make me feel embarrassed for worrying about certain things, reassures me, plus I find him physically cute too!

What Guys Said 10

• I want to but I don't have enough time to do so right now.

• Nobody

• No one right now. Maybe a few cosplay girls but it's futile. They always have boyfriends.

• No one rn

• No one but typically the girls i like are intelligent, and have a rather reserved personality. The girl also has to have pride and take care of herself

• They're all crushin on me, obvz.

• I would but I might start crying cause I'm sure I got rejected

• No one right now tbh

• Famous Instagram models that's it..

• No one

What Girls Said 15

• I like this guy that I work with. He's 6ft 4 and has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's always making me laugh which is an important thing that I look for in guys. He's always encouraging me and making me smile. I also tend to rant and tell him everything and he actually listens to me. Most of the time, I am talking about my problems but i still let him talk and we just sit sometimes and talk about anything and everything. I trust him more than i do some of my close friends. He gets me. He can always tell if I am tired or upset and will later make sure I am okay. He just really cares for me and makes me happy. He doesn't flaunt anything about us, but he doesn't have to because i sure see that he cares about me. I hope that soon he can be my boyfriend. It'll be cute because I will be his first girlfriend :)

• He is tall... er than me.
    He has blonde hair and darkish blue eyes.
    His personality: shy, funny, sweet, dorky, and sarcastic at times.
    I liked him because he was just so easy to talk to, he was so nerdy it was adorable, he always made me laugh when I had a bad day, and he was just so caring towards me and others. I've never met anyone like him before he is definitely one of a kind.

• My sugar daddy/ex boyfriend. He's 37 and looks his age, cute smile, beautiful blue eyes, very funny, geordie accent (Newcastle), great kisser, very generous, confident, fun. I love him, I've loved him since the moment I met him. We fit together, we match each other in intellegence and geekiness. I love it when people stare at us, I love it when people wonder why I'm with him. He makes me feel super sexy and confident and lately he's been treating me like a princess - nobody has ever done that. We like where we are right now and I'm just enjoying spending time with him again. Oh and it'll be two years ago this year that I asked him to go on a date with me and my life hasn't been the same since :/ haha

• I don't know him, I see him in the gym all the time.

He's blonde, green eyes, pretty tall, muscular (not too much). White, I think he could be Russian. Not sure.

• Her eyes are black surrounded by blue spots, her body is great and ohh, hair, she has so beautiful hair when I look at her I can't help but smile. She always make me laugh and she's the craziest person I've ever known, she's funny and she's just amazing. I will never be tired while talking about her...
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's her majesty, me!
    lol those whole things I wrote because I have no crush on anyone :/ I don't know I should be happy or not.

• Tyler Joseph from twenty One Pilots

He has an amazing voice, can play the ukulele, bass, and piano and he is hillarious. Honestly he's gorgeous and perfect. Im gonna find someone just like him thats my age one day

• I have crush on guy from Dnemark and he is cancer
    he is the most handsome , Amazing and polite guy in the world ^^

• No one at all.

• No one now as I ended things with my last crush BXXXX due to constant fighting.

• I'm kind of past the innocent little crush stage.

• Eh he's taken at the moment ☹️🙁☹️🙁😓

• no one atm

• He has dark blonde hair, tall 6'3, green eyes with specks of blue, tan skin which he likes to compare to my pale, always wearing something blue and almost always in a shirt with a collar. He likes to talk sarcastically, and correct the way I talk, his laugh is never half assed, and he always tells me how happy I make him. He still gives me butterflies and makes me feel like I'm floating on a cloud when we kiss.

• Right now? No one.

When I was crushing on a guy he had green eyes, & light brown hair. his personality was outgoing but he acted shy around me. I liked him because he was really outspoken & I loved the look on his face he had whenever I would catch him staring at me. I will always wonder what could have been if he had just approach me! lol I was too chicken to approach him🙁

• Im quite confused as I am crushing on 3 people now, with different kinds of feelings for all.
    First is my childhood best friend. She's straight and taken so it will never work out and I accepted that a long time ago, but my feelings never completely vanished. I still plainly love her.
    Next is a guy I know from my students association. Tall, skinny, half Asian (looks asian-but-tall), nerdy, bisexual, smiles a lot, really nice and funny guy and he said he likes me too. However, he's in a polyamourous relationship and while he's "allowed" to like me, his love life is already way too complicated right now to add one more, and Im not comfortable with poly.
    Last is another guy I know from tabletop rpg's, he's the GM of one of my groups. 5 years older than me, blonde, virgin, introverted, also nerdy, very smart & funny and more grown up than me in a way, but also less experienced and daring in others. He's intriuging (how do you write that word) but a bit strange as well. We went on a date and agreed to go on another.