Do you think 24-26 is too late to start dating? And all good men my age or older will be taken already😂😂😂?

I don't want to start dating before I graduate and move because I already have too much on my plate.. plus I don't fit in here.. there are awesome guys here but just not my type.. as I am not religious and very open minded.. so would it be too late for me? πŸ˜πŸ˜…Do you think 24-26 is too late to start dating? And all good men my age or older will be taken alreadyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all...24-26 is a good age to really start dating! You are more or less set in the city, town, etc., that you plan on living. Before that there is potentially moving for school, moving for a career, etc., ie., lots of things that could take you away from a serious relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 56

• It is only too late to start dating after you're dead. If you're not, then it's fine.

• This answer would only apply if you're willing to date anyone and don't care who you date attracted to them or not, which in the latter case why even date at all if they don't make you happy?

• Maybe I do not understand your school system, but I do not see why you will not be done with college till you are 24.

In any case, I met my wife when she was 21 and I was 27. She left the university to marry me and leave the state (not as traumatic as leaving the country). It was younger that she expected, and many of her friends remained single for years after. So I do not think that 24 will be much trouble finding "the right guy".

Besides, you have that overwhelming weapon in your favor... beauty! You will still be very attractive then. You will have no problems finding a man to share your life with.

• I'll still probably be active on GaG so you'll see what I am in 3 years 😅😂

• Love your new profile picture. Reminds me that you will have NO trouble finding many good men who would love to date you.

• Thank you ☺☺❤

• Absolutely not, you're still in your prime in your mid 20's. A girl with fewer partners at that age is less... conspicuous than a guy 😂

• Nah you'll be fine, there are so many people that will be single around that time, finding a good guy should be easy lol

I'm not taking dating seriously until I'm done with law school either :P

• You want to start dating when you relocate to the US? You may feel a bit awkward starting to date at that age but you will soon get over that. You are very smart and you will soon know exactly what you are doing!

• Most people I know are still single at 25.. I think I'll be fine. 😄

• No, your open minded that is a plus, it is terrible when a woman, or anyone is like "I only date 6'5" blonde haired blue eyed, square chinned musicians from italy who are catholic and make at least 100,000 a year" then they wonder they are single lol. I think the only person who will have issues will be your parents.

I'm going through with that now, long story short I went to a redneck private religious school and I didn't fit in when I could have gone to a normal urban public school and after I graduated I joined the air force went buck wild, dated tons of girls, had many one night stands and moved in with them again when I separated in 2014. I've slowed down on the girls since I moved back but even the mere mention of one makes my mom turn into Marie Barone.
    She got so jealous that I was hanging out with my lady friend the other day and my mom is trying to set me up with one she likes instead.
    It is because your parents are used to being the number one in your life (assuming they were good parents) and now they are dealing with the fact they are going to be number two at a point in your life where they can't have any real influence on the matter.

• My family is mot gonna move with me.. they'll stay here and they'll have nothing to do with my dating life.. unless I'm engaged or something

• Besides you are an attractive girl so someone will be into you.

• Oh.. that would kinda suck. Best of luck lol 😅
      And thanks! I hope so ☺

• Not really. Guys are at more of a disadvantage for waiting too long. Pluss you're attractive so I doubt it will be hard to date.

You're not religious? Didn't you used to be or am I thinking if someone else?

• I do believe.. but I don't practice religious stuff.. and I have been that way for many years now..

• expressive*

• Yes.. it's true.. I don't like to argue about it cuz after all its their life.. not mine.. I still don't like it.. but that's my opinion.. it doesn't have to affect how they live their life

• No they most definitely will not! Good men exist in every age bracket it's you who must find your bliss is uplifted when you are together a synchronicity forms. I hope you are understanding what I mean , things just click. hugz I hope it helps. smiles silly you. You will find him for your heart is pure and in earnest looking for your knight. hugz n smiles as always 🍀🐶🍀

• Of course not. At least not in the places I've been - where do you live?

Most men I know don't get married until late 20's, if not later. And with so many women pursuing advanced/professional degrees now, it is common to be too busy for a committed relationship until at least that age.

• I'm living in Pakistan

• Hmm, well I don't know the situation there. But I have been to about 30 countries and being single at 25 is normal in all of them. I'm sorry more people in your country aren't open-minded but unfortunately there seems to be a large minority (at least I hope it's a minority) who wants to tell everyone else how to live.

• Hmm.. I'll move someplace else when I'll be 24😊

• No it's never too late.
    What do you mean by you don't fit in here?

• In my own country.. people around here 😕

• I understand you not wanting to look for a mate too...
      I hope you can make the move as soon as possible.

• I hope so too ☺😊

• Do whatever works best for you and that is certainly not too late to start

• Nah it's never too late Cindi.

• Too late not (I'm 40 and single so look who's talking hahaha) :D
    But the question is: won't you feel "hungry" if you have to wait 4 to 6 more years :o

• I'm sure I will still be available in 4-6 years 😒😒😒

but don't worry... a beautiful and intelligent girl like you will always find that special one

• and people break up all the time, so there will be plenty of fish in the sea

• No you guys are not.. you two are so awesome.. just get out there and you'll find someone just as awesome

• I hope you're right :(

• I wouldn't say its rare for anyone really, people start dating/ get married at all sorts of ages these days, depending on the country sometimes the attitude changes on this (i know in Arabic countries there is emphasis to find someone whilst in your 20's /early 20's and its often recommended by family to find a younger spouse) in regards to places such as Europe and America id say its more free for all , anything goes kinda attitude and ages dont matter for dating or marriage.

• P. s your a rather good looking girl so I don't think you should have any problems finding somebody

Even within said countries where there are pre requisites for dating/marriage

• Exactly.. weird superstitions all the time.

• It's never too late. I bet there will be tons of interesting people for you to meet.

I wouldn't worry too much and I definitely wouldn't settle for something that doesn't make you happy or for someone who doesn't fit with you. ;)

• You should feel blessed you are starting late. Many men who made stupid mistakes when younger may be available in the dating pool again, having learned from their mistakes. Also, women tend not to pick "the good ones" until they get older and realize what traits make a man "a good one".

• Yeah I guess that's something positive to it.. I don't feel like I "need" to date or to be with a guy to enjoy myself.. if I am not attracted to anybody.. I am more than fine with it.. my studies are more important anyway 😄

• Honestly a lot of young women feel that way.. That being said they dont just stop trying they tend to look at older men for a more stable and experienced partner

• Nah you can still probably find some guy just after a break up at that age

• thats wayyyy too early in life

• I am available again

• I'm turning 26 in a few weeks. I still haven't dated and can't find any good women. I have it way worse than you do, especially since women are extremely difficult to impress.

• that is not too late to start dating. people can only date when they are ready to be vulnerable and let themselves be in a relationship. it won't work any other way. I do think you should try going on dates to see if anything happens. you might find it fun

• I don't feel attracted to anyone her because of the differences

• well sometimes it helps to put yourself in a situation that you aren't normally in. it can be a life lesson, you'll know what to expect on future dates. and you will know what types of conversations you like to talk about on dates. id give one date a chance, just for the experience.

• Nah don't worry I'll wait for you :P
    😂 LOL
    It's never too late so chill 😊

• No. That's actually a decent age for people to start dating seriously. I'm 26 and I don't have much dating experience. I'm starting to look for someone serious now at my age

• That's fine, there will be plenty of guys around your age still looking for a SO.

• Na na... I you wanna try now... you can try me ;).. don't worry I am not yet taken ;)... and I have already said I have crush on you.. I love your skintone :-* :D ;)

• Don't think that's a big deal. It's the right age as your mind will have proper maturity and the feelings too are more serious I believe. Love has no ages. So, you will find your way.

• For a girl yeah that's older. For a guy that is perfect time to date

• Not at all! Don't even worry about it Spicy!

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 15

• It is never too late. But if your thinking about marriage, it is something you do want to think about, and make it is with the right kind of person. Being serious is what will move you forward.

• I wouldn't think so. My dad's about 50 and recently got engaged. Love can happen at any age.

• Never to late!

• A person like you won t have any problem at all ❤
    I am sort off in the same situation, like I still have 4 years to finish and that s if I don t continue with smthng else too.
    Plus, I have a different mindset than most of the peeps around me. So I feel ya :)

• We'll just marry each other if we're 30 and still single 😂😂😂✌

• 2 dogs!!! 😍😍😍

• I knew it haha 😁😊😊

• Not too late in my opinion

• Not at all. You shouldn't be with someone you don't like or don't have anything in common just because you feel pressured to have a relationship. Wait and I'm sure you'll find the right person for you.

• I think it's fucked up how a woman in society is expected to settle down in her early 20s. It's like people in society attach our looks and youth as our only value

• How about a man in society with his monatery value attached to his worth.

• Well to be fair, it's not Western Society she's talking about, it's Pakistani society. So it's dozens of times worse than anything you have to put up with here.

• @SinghSong true.. people here believe that a girl should be married by 25 and a guy should be older

• Nah, you good!

• It's never too late to date and find a worthwhile partner.

• It's never too late unless your dying.

• They're either taken or married or emotional unavailable. Good luck.

• I started dating at 17 but I think the best age to start is 23, people usually take things more serious and understand how to handle relationships.

• Don't worry, it's not too late :)

• It's never too late :)

• No you're young as hell. Lots of women sexually peakk in their 30s.